The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2012, 09:27 PM   #1
U2WaTCHer
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 365
will there be a technodrome?? thought i seen in trailer?

With hearing about Krang and seeing old show things will there be a technodrome? I thought in one new trailer it looked like they were running inside it!
__________________
Krang
------ Long Live The Krang Legions!------
U2WaTCHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 09:47 PM   #2
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,787
There is no Technodrome.

The Kraang were probably inside either the TCRI building or one of Shredder's hideouts.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 10:09 PM   #3
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
I didn't see it, but who knows. My personal thought on it would be no though.
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 12:37 AM   #4
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
If it exists they don't seem to be marketing it at all. And if they do use it, I think it will have a greatly diminished role in the plot of the show. Maybe it will exist in Dimension X somewhere, since we know they will be using that still.

Remember how it was portrayed in the animated film Turtles Forever? I both loved it and agreed with what they were commenting on there: It's a ridiculously powerful and advanced piece of technology. It's kind of a difficult thing to have in every episode and still maintain some believability when they fail to be wielding it effectively to dominate the entire world.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 04:34 AM   #5
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10,480
Dimension X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
If it exists they don't seem to be marketing it at all. And if they do use it, I think it will have a greatly diminished role in the plot of the show. Maybe it will exist in Dimension X somewhere, since we know they will be using that still.

Remember how it was portrayed in the animated film Turtles Forever? I both loved it and agreed with what they were commenting on there: It's a ridiculously powerful and advanced piece of technology. It's kind of a difficult thing to have in every episode and still maintain some believability when they fail to be wielding it effectively to dominate the entire world.
Will Dimension X be around?
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 04:50 AM   #6
Fugitoid Jones
Stone Warrior
 
Fugitoid Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: D'hoonib, VT
Posts: 886
I doubt the Technodrome will be in the show, but maybe a small reference or throwback to it would be cool.

Now I haven't been up to date on all the info on the Nick toon as I'd like to be, but do we know if Shredder and The Kraang will be working together?
__________________

"You are right, I have always known about man. From the evidence, I believe his wisdom must walk hand and hand with his idiocy. His emotions must rule his brain. He must be a warlike creature who gives battle to everything around him, even himself."
-Dr. Zaius
Fugitoid Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 10:04 AM   #7
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,368
Maybe wait another year. I wouldnt be surprised if The Kraang get a whole FLEET of Technodromes.
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 10:16 AM   #8
Moonlight1102
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow
Posts: 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
If it exists they don't seem to be marketing it at all. And if they do use it, I think it will have a greatly diminished role in the plot of the show. Maybe it will exist in Dimension X somewhere, since we know they will be using that still.

Remember how it was portrayed in the animated film Turtles Forever? I both loved it and agreed with what they were commenting on there: It's a ridiculously powerful and advanced piece of technology. It's kind of a difficult thing to have in every episode and still maintain some believability when they fail to be wielding it effectively to dominate the entire world.
If Dimension X ever appeared in the 2012 series, I would love for it to be the same exact Dimension X from the 80s series, seeing as all TMNT series are connected to one multiverse (if you take Turtles Forever as canon) so that would mean there would be only one Dimension X.
__________________
Moonlight1102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 10:51 AM   #9
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
i hope its something cooler than technodrome.
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 03:48 PM   #10
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Dimension X is confirmed, you can hear them mention it in the SDCC 2012 Panel, I think Eastman mentioned it in an interview too.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 03:55 PM   #11
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by U2WaTCHer View Post
With hearing about Krang and seeing old show things will there be a technodrome? I thought in one new trailer it looked like they were running inside it!
I don't think so. Like CyberCubed said, it's most likely one of their hideouts or the TCRI building. I'm leaning more towards the latter.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:03 PM   #12
Uki
Hench Mutant
 
Uki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: The Woodlands, Tx
Posts: 337
I think it'd be nifty if it was introduced in perhaps a season finale as a major threat of a new weapon wielded by the Kraang... Like a TMNT version of the Death Star.
__________________
-Proud Member of the Turtle Whacks!
Uki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 04:14 PM   #13
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Turtle View Post
i hope its something cooler than technodrome.
I don't know how you can get much cooler than the Technodrome.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 08:39 PM   #14
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jephael View Post
I don't know how you can get much cooler than the Technodrome.
me either
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.