The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2012, 10:03 AM   #1
RaptorBandito
Mouser
 
RaptorBandito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6
Help with project - Need Hi Res Logos and Character Art

Hi All,

I'm trying to design a TMNT Standee out of foam core for my toy / video game room. It's inspired by the following tutorial, which isn't TMNT themed, however you could apply it to any theme you want:

http://youtu.be/cM_mTMqV4Z0

I will need Hi Res artwork in order to print in a decent scale. I've been trying to find some Hi Res TMNT logos and artwork, but haven't found much. Most of what I've found has been collages and logos from the latest TMNT CGI flick.

I would really like to get the 80's cartoon logo in a Hi Res format if possible. Does anyone out there have some saved on their computer, or know where I could find it online?
RaptorBandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:17 AM   #2
tmnt transformer
Stone Warrior
 
tmnt transformer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Okoto
Posts: 757
Like this ? tmnt.gif
__________________
Spoiler:


This Picture was drawn by BeagleTsuin from deviantart.

http://https://gleam.io/6dHF3/itam-x-el-june-xbox-giveawayle.php?id=288262&ref=288262"]http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile.php?id=288262&ref=288262[/URL]

tmnt transformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 03:57 PM   #3
RaptorBandito
Mouser
 
RaptorBandito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6
Exactly, except it needs to be in a higher resolution so you can print it out in a larger format. The sticky labels you print them out on are in a standard printer sheet size, so anything that could be around 10 to 11 inches long would be cool.
RaptorBandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:15 PM   #4
cartoonistaaron
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 737
Have you considered printing one out, drawing a grid, drawing a larger grid on the foamcore, and transferring it that way? That's how I usually do large-scale reproductions of smaller artwork.
cartoonistaaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.