The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2012, 09:06 AM   #1
Donatello
Stone Warrior
 
Donatello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ny
Posts: 565
Technodrome for sale!

Hey everyone, check out the article I posted this week on comicbookmovie.com! It is a list of fictional real estate listings, the 1st is for the Technodrome! Enjoy!

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/other_news/news/?a=64766
__________________
"There's no way to describe what I do. It's just me." -Andy Kaufman (my biggest inspiration, the TMNT being a close second)
Donatello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:02 AM   #2
pannoni1
Foot Elite
 
pannoni1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
If only one person managed, you'd need an awful lot of maids and other handymen just to keep the Technodrome maintained, that I feel it would better work for the military or police department, unless if you can find enough robotic Foot Soldiers to maintain it. But if I wanted to make it more practical for residency, I'd divide it up into 100 units, mostly containing about 6-8 rooms, but a couple are special apartments containing 40-50 rooms, including one that includes the portal screen and Transport Module Tubes where I would live. After all, lots of industrial buildings have been converted into lofts, and the Technodrome is no exception. It would be a nice investment providing a supply of income if I could afford it, which I would price at around $100 million.
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:23 AM   #3
HotJuicyBurgers
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by pannoni1 View Post
If only one person managed, you'd need an awful lot of maids and other handymen just to keep the Technodrome maintained, that I feel it would better work for the military or police department, unless if you can find enough robotic Foot Soldiers to maintain it. But if I wanted to make it more practical for residency, I'd divide it up into 100 units, mostly containing about 6-8 rooms, but a couple are special apartments containing 40-50 rooms, including one that includes the portal screen and Transport Module Tubes where I would live. After all, lots of industrial buildings have been converted into lofts, and the Technodrome is no exception. It would be a nice investment providing a supply of income if I could afford it, which I would price at around $100 million.
Someone has thought about this for wayyyyy too long
__________________
A small blog that a friend of mine and I started reviewing some games of all genre's. Stop by if you have a second.

http://bootd.wordpress.com/
HotJuicyBurgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.