The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > Introductions

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2003, 04:10 PM   #1
Misfit
Stone Warrior
 
Misfit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 508
Newbie on the block

Hi!

My name's Kristen and I'm a twenty something year old TMNT fan. I'm a life long fan of the turtles, I've been into them since the original cartoon debuted back in the late 80s (when I was still living in the States). When the movie came out in 1991 it only fuelled my adoration for the turtles even further and since then I've been something of a "die hard". I write fan fiction (though have not posted it anywhere, I'm pretty shy about showing others my stuff.) and am planning on making a TMNT website...though I don't know when that will happen, I'm so busy with work right now I barely have time for anything else!

Um what else...favourite turtle Raphael. Yeah. Always has been. Though Mikey's pretty close behind, and I love Don and Leo...oh hell I love them all, but Raph does lead a fair bit in the popularity stakes with me. . I start martial arts classes in September, finally decided to get off my butt and sign up for some...always wanted to do it (thanks to the turtles) so should be fun, and good excersise too.

Other fandoms I'm into are He-Man/She-Ra (only the old school 80s versions though), Dugneons and Dragons (toon only), Jem and the Holograms and I love comic books, 'specially Batman/Batman related ones.

This post has already got way too long so I'm gonna stop there (you can wake up now!) and wave bye-bye for now. I look forward to getting to know you guys and joining in turtle-chat with you all!

Kristen.
Misfit is offline  
Old 05-19-2003, 04:12 PM   #2
The Defibrillator
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Dee Eff Dubble You
Posts: 1,631
welcome to the infamous Technodrome, NinjaGirl!

I'm TMNH, your resident Hobbit of the forums! I hope you enjoy it here!

*hands her a mango of welcome*
__________________
My newest signature.
The Defibrillator is offline  
Old 05-19-2003, 04:17 PM   #3
Misfit
Stone Warrior
 
Misfit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 508
*takes the mango* Er, thanks, but what am I supposed to do with this? Eat it? Throw it at someone? Put it on the floor and stomp on it?

Thanks for the welcome!
Misfit is offline  
Old 05-19-2003, 04:31 PM   #4
Kid Icarus
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Angel Land
Posts: 4,150
What ever you do, don't anger the mango gods... bad things happen then.

Welcome to the boards!
Kid Icarus is offline  
Old 05-19-2003, 10:46 PM   #5
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Welcome to the boards, I'm GK!
Um yeah so welcome!
*hands Newbie a nWo brownie
GK Punk is offline  
Old 05-20-2003, 05:09 AM   #6
The 7th Turtle
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: the Holy Land
Posts: 551
Hellllllllllllo!
I'm the 7th Turtle and just for you to know:... i'm not crazy *runs away with a crazy laugh... then returns*
oh yeah, i forgot to give you this
*takes off his baseball cap and pulls out a golden statue of a dead chihuahua* enjoy your stay!

and by the way, if you're planning to water your mango, don't give it TOO MUCH because it can grow to be a HUGH mango (with evil planes) and believe me, you don't want that to happen...
__________________
take care now,
bye bye then...

A-C forever!!!!!
same with A-P!
The 7th Turtle is offline  
Old 05-20-2003, 05:18 AM   #7
Pepzi
Hench Mutant
 
Pepzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: In The Center
Posts: 421
Here i have picked a great and magical mango for you to contoll other people with it! Or dissapear in a *BAMF* i'm expecting mars and stryker to arrive any aminute and say hi with a BAMF or 2... watch out they are crazy! lol
__________________
Have a TMNT site? Join the top TMNT site list! TMNT-FSC.net
Pepzi is offline  
Old 05-20-2003, 07:00 AM   #8
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
BAMF! *appears* I am not Crazy!!! I just love X-Men!!! Don't listen to Pep-Z...I am not a loony! *flashes Pep-Z the evil eye* Anyhoo, I am Mars the resident fireball and I'm handing out free big macs to the newbies!!! Here! *hands over big mac of welcome* Watch out for the real loonies...*coughs*..Pep...and enjoy your stay at the Technodrome! Now, if you'll excuse me, I gotta go back and join Logan at Alkali Lake. BAMF! *disappears*
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline  
Old 05-20-2003, 08:54 AM   #9
Meira-Bates
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: an abandoned wearhouse
Posts: 1,057
'Allo Ninjagirl! Hope you enjoy your stay...I am not great at wellcomes....
__________________

I'm also the winner of the award for being least likely to receive an award! O.o
Meira-Bates is offline  
Old 05-21-2003, 03:44 AM   #10
Pepzi
Hench Mutant
 
Pepzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: In The Center
Posts: 421
im not looney well that looney anyway...
__________________
Have a TMNT site? Join the top TMNT site list! TMNT-FSC.net
Pepzi is offline  
Old 05-21-2003, 05:13 AM   #11
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
Welcome! I,m the resident paintballwizard, and Rogue/X-Men Evolution fan. Enjoy your stay, and watch out for Mars she's crazy!
__________________
cqb101 is offline  
Old 05-21-2003, 06:39 AM   #12
Pepzi
Hench Mutant
 
Pepzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: In The Center
Posts: 421
but we do love u mars where would we be without u!?
__________________
Have a TMNT site? Join the top TMNT site list! TMNT-FSC.net
Pepzi is offline  
Old 05-21-2003, 06:58 AM   #13
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
Yes, we do love Mars. She's just a little wacky.
__________________
cqb101 is offline  
Old 05-21-2003, 08:26 AM   #14
The Stryker
Stupid Rich
 
The Stryker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
BAMF! *appears and falls to the ground*

hello.....heres cerimonial welcome fish.....*gives it to ninjagirl*

its very special!


meanwhile.....


lil kid:"who took my goldfish?!?!"
__________________

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline  
Old 05-21-2003, 08:31 AM   #15
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
BAMF! *appears, covered in snow from Alkali Lake* *seethes* GAH! I don't know if I should thank you, or resent you! *huffs as she turns away*
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline  
Old 05-21-2003, 12:07 PM   #16
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
I'm sorry Mars, You know I didn't mean it.
__________________
cqb101 is offline  
Old 05-21-2003, 12:32 PM   #17
The 7th Turtle
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: the Holy Land
Posts: 551
eveybody leave Mars alone! she's a member in AC and if she's in trouble (or just angry/sad/in a fighting spirit) the whole gang will be on you (we're only 2 members at the moment but we'll expand to millions of people in a few days)

BTW, if you want to join our group Anti-Chihuahuas, you're more than welcome
__________________
take care now,
bye bye then...

A-C forever!!!!!
same with A-P!
The 7th Turtle is offline  
Old 05-21-2003, 01:17 PM   #18
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
I'm already in a group.
*Points at sig*
__________________
cqb101 is offline  
Old 05-21-2003, 01:28 PM   #19
The 7th Turtle
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: the Holy Land
Posts: 551
so join another one! it's fun! we do lots of stuff and we get free presents every day!!
*whispers to the old members: "SHHHHHHH..." Blink blink, twinkle twinkle*
__________________
take care now,
bye bye then...

A-C forever!!!!!
same with A-P!
The 7th Turtle is offline  
Old 05-21-2003, 01:31 PM   #20
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
I heard that! Never will I join the lieing AC's!
__________________
cqb101 is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.