![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lawrenceville,Georgia
Posts: 780
|
FW 87 TMNT complete series dvd in turtle van box.
Complete series in Turtle Van packaging.
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Tee...llection/17417 Those who wanted a Turtle Van set have been granted their wish. Odd looking with out the guns. Last edited by rufus; 08-24-2012 at 04:32 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
GTFO...
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
And just when I bought each DVD as they came out...
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Minnedosa, MB Canada
Posts: 772
|
I wonder if the $29.99 price tag is for real??
Edit: they're not. The price is $99.98. Last edited by cammy85; 08-24-2012 at 04:39 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lawrenceville,Georgia
Posts: 780
|
Should have done this in the first place.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 74
|
all the episodes needs to be in order along with the missing episodes of once upon a time machine and planet of the turtleoids to be in season 5 for the complete series set.
JONNY |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,794
|
I wonder if it's the same discs or if these have Planet of the Turtleoids in order and such.
I won't lie, if this has the Turtle Tip shorts I'd buy it. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
Sadly it won't be, because the 23 discs seem to be the same, just repackaged.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
Too bad we live in the real world.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Nothing without passion
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,722
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 872
|
That actually looks pretty cool, pretty much what I had in mind. The discs are just gonna be sitting in it stacked on top of each other like that though? Yuck. I might get this just for the collect-ability.
Don't count on getting additional content/features as you will most assuredly be disappointed. |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
New Recruit
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4
|
I was all up for this when it had the price tag of 30$...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
Well, damn. They actually have all the discs relabeled. Maybe they did go the extra inch of rearranging the couple eps they had out of order.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
Hundred still isn't terrible.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 | |
|
Nothing without passion
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,722
|
Quote:
I don't see it on amazon yet but the price could be effected when it does |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,037
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
I'll definitely get this, though I might wait for it to be cheaper.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,037
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 308
|
That's awesome! I'm kind of glad I own the regular DVDs though, as I have no idea where I would put this.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
New Recruit
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4
|
Hopefully after this, Lionsgate will begin season sets of the 2003 series...
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|