![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 293
|
Did anyone notice this about the mini figures...?
Has anyone noticed how similar they are to the original TMNT as opposed to the current? They have the short bandanas, and the little circle on their belt where the letter would be. Just an observation.
Josh |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Honey Bunches
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lone Star State
Posts: 5,840
|
Yeah I noticed that. They probably made em like that so the company wouldn't have to waste money on a new design.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,061
|
Actually these new mini's are the exact same molds from the Muta Force line, just repainted.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2003
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 1,198
|
I actually knew they were the same haha
HEY! TMNTGal! Can I steal your sig? (j/k) I just think its awesome.
__________________
![]()
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|