The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2012, 07:57 PM   #1
poprob
Foot Soldier
 
poprob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 127
http://sot.ag/g80t/

Just posting a link for the Turtles vs. Foot game/contest page. I'm sure most of you already know about it, but I needed some recruits through my link so here ya go! Figured there might be a few straglers out there.

(GO FOOT!) haha
poprob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:10 PM   #2
pannoni1
Foot Elite
 
pannoni1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
Why are you posting multiple threads on this when this is when it clearly is based on this Nick series?

Anyways, I don't like this contest since it biases people with the most friends as a matter of quantity over quality, and those who have a weak Social profile are left in the cold, even though they are likely just as honored as those with a higher profile. It only costs a few bucks on eBay anyways.

But please give me credit for all the hard work I've done on this board, particularly the Reference the Old Toon thread where I have referenced 100 episodes so far!
http://sot.ag/gCjK/
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!

Last edited by pannoni1; 08-28-2012 at 04:59 AM.
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:03 AM   #3
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
I'm with you on that man, popularity based things are crap. Even with tons of friends that doesn't mean they give six sideways sh*ts about this.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:15 AM   #4
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Spam, we're not fond of it.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:27 AM   #5
poprob
Foot Soldier
 
poprob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Spam, we're not fond of it.
Tonight, I dine on Turtle-spam.
poprob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:02 PM   #6
poprob
Foot Soldier
 
poprob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 127
bump!

less than a month to go to the premiere.
__________________
POP ROB DOT COM: http://www.poprob.com

Instagram: poprobdotcom
poprob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:11 PM   #7
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
Vote me!
http://sot.ag/gftP/
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:15 PM   #8
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Spaaaaaaaaaam
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:18 PM   #9
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:35 PM   #10
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
Monty Python!
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:23 PM   #11
poprob
Foot Soldier
 
poprob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 127
Last ditch effort to rack up some points before the contest end this weekend...

http://sot.ag/g80t/

Not too late to sign up, folks!

Saturday can't come soon enough. I'm curious to see what they do with the new series. Hopefully it'll be enough to tide us all over until a new live action movie is produced...
__________________
POP ROB DOT COM: http://www.poprob.com

Instagram: poprobdotcom
poprob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:32 PM   #12
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
Im in 9th place on turtles!!!
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:09 PM   #13
tmnt transformer
Stone Warrior
 
tmnt transformer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Okoto
Posts: 757
Dang! I can't enter because I don't have facebook or twitter.
__________________
Spoiler:


This Picture was drawn by BeagleTsuin from deviantart.

http://https://gleam.io/6dHF3/itam-x-el-june-xbox-giveawayle.php?id=288262&ref=288262"]http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile.php?id=288262&ref=288262[/URL]

tmnt transformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:55 PM   #14
poprob
Foot Soldier
 
poprob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 127
Awesome! Congrats on the 9th place!

I think im 6th on the foot right now. We should both be snagging a signed poster, i'd imagine.
__________________
POP ROB DOT COM: http://www.poprob.com

Instagram: poprobdotcom
poprob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:59 PM   #15
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmnt transformer View Post
Dang! I can't enter because I don't have facebook or twitter.
Me either, oh well
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:22 AM   #16
poprob
Foot Soldier
 
poprob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT_Canadian View Post
Me either, oh well
yeah, i actually finally caved-in and signed up for Twitter JUST for this contest. I'm probably going to delete the thing once it's all over. I just have no use for it. Most of the folks I know are on Facebook, so one social network is more than enough to waste my free time.
__________________
POP ROB DOT COM: http://www.poprob.com

Instagram: poprobdotcom
poprob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:12 AM   #17
dkram230
Stone Warrior
 
dkram230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 613
Is it even worth it for me to join this late in the game? I would imagine I don't have a shot at the top 50 anymore. Thoughts?
dkram230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:24 AM   #18
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by poprob View Post
Awesome! Congrats on the 9th place!

I think im 6th on the foot right now. We should both be snagging a signed poster, i'd imagine.
Congrats! I cant wait to get it! Do you think it is the posters they had at comic con?
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:53 PM   #19
poprob
Foot Soldier
 
poprob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie DBERG View Post
Congrats! I cant wait to get it! Do you think it is the posters they had at comic con?
I'm not sure, hopefully it's some sort of exclusive. numbered, maybe?
__________________
POP ROB DOT COM: http://www.poprob.com

Instagram: poprobdotcom
poprob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 02:49 PM   #20
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
Im in 8 for turtles!! Woo Hoo!!!
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.