The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: TMNT crossovers
Miyamoto Usagi 15 53.57%
Cerebus 2 7.14%
Gen 13 0 0%
Power Rangers in Space 2 7.14%
The Savage Dragon 0 0%
Flaming Carrot 0 0%
Planet Racers 0 0%
C.O.W. - Boys of Moo Mesa 0 0%
Infestation 0 0%
Turtles Forever 9 32.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2012, 02:06 PM   #1
Allio
Foot Elite
 
Allio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,203
TMNT crossovers

Just kind of a random thought, out of all the kinds of crossovers TMNT has had... which are you favorites?

What would you like to see TMNT crossover with in the future?
__________________
Allio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:19 PM   #2
ComicBookBoy
Hench Mutant
 
ComicBookBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 321
The crossover between the Power rangers in Space and the Ninja Turtles is definitely the best TMNT crossover. It's the best Power Rangers crossover too.
__________________
I sell on ebay; check out my auctions by clicking the link below:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/masters_of_t...id=p4340.l2562

Check out my Collection
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=39696
ComicBookBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:21 PM   #3
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Usagi. Nuf' Said!
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:02 PM   #4
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Turtles Forever is awesome but considering they crossed over with themselves, I didn't count it. Usagi gets my vote.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:28 PM   #5
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
Usagi is easily best! Power rangers is **** and If you asked me about the other ones Id say who? Turtles forever dosent count.
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:16 PM   #6
pannoni1
Foot Elite
 
pannoni1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
Turtles Forever, followed by Usagi Yojimbo. PRIS wasn't too bad, but I wish there was no Venus. Don't forget that Fugitoid was originally a crossover as well.
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:49 PM   #7
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
How could you forget to add Archie and the Riverdale gang to the poll?
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:45 AM   #8
TMNT-Collector
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 154
Turtles Forever for me, i still can't believe how well done it was, and i just loved seeing the older incarnations of the turtles, and of course bebop and rocksteady, really brought back memories from my childhood, i still watch this on my iphone while commuting to work
TMNT-Collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:10 AM   #9
Genesis
Stone Warrior
 
Genesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 624
I've always hated Cerberus.
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:11 PM   #10
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Miyamoto Usagi for me. They handled it well in the 4Kids toon.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:12 PM   #11
Lance_Steele
Foot Soldier
 
Lance_Steele's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Killeen, Texas
Posts: 139
I liked the Usagi crossovers myself. EHe even had his own action figure from playmates.

How come the Fugitoid wasn't included.

He was in both the manga and the 4kids cartoon.
__________________


Warning! Objects in mirror are closer than they appear...
Lance_Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:50 PM   #12
rich
Mad Scientist
 
rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,165
None of the above...Creed/TMNT crossover was my favorite.
__________________

rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 06:14 PM   #13
Victorsaurus
Foot Soldier
 
Victorsaurus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 153
Favorites:
Usagi
Turtles Forever
PR in Space

I remember another crossover, but I think it only had Mikey, it was an anti-drug toon allstar video.

Crossover I would like to see in an animated tv show:
Battletoads
Street Sharks
Teen Titans
Inuyasha
Winx Club, but just w/the Red Fountain guys.
Stone Protectors
__________________

http://sot.ag/gk6B/
Victorsaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:04 PM   #14
drasgow
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: washington state
Posts: 193
I voted for Cerebus. I thought that worked out really well. Usagi is a close second.
drasgow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:16 PM   #15
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
I've always hated Cerberus.

I'm sure he's not fond of you, either.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 12:34 AM   #16
Darth Knuckles
Stone Warrior
 
Darth Knuckles's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Mutani-Isle
Posts: 701
Like others here, I thought "Turtles Forever" was wonderful but I didn't count it or Fugitoid (since it wasn't an option) as a proper crossover per se. I like the Power Rangers but I couldn't vote for that crossover. I voted for Miyamoto Usagi.
__________________
"Shredder, what have you done!?!" - Tiger Claw (Annihilation: Earth!)
Darth Knuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:45 AM   #17
tmntpower1988
Stone Warrior
 
tmntpower1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ireland
Posts: 793
I voted Usagi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorsaurus View Post
Favorites:
Crossover I would like to see in an animated tv show:
Battletoads
Street Sharks
This was always my dream as a kid, Biker Mice From Mars as well.
tmntpower1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 07:26 PM   #18
Mr._Mutant_Man
Mad Scientist
 
Mr._Mutant_Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,340
Like Powder, I'm going to consider Turtles Forever to be in a separate category, since it was a crossover within the same property.

So I'm going to go with Miyamoto Usagi. Crossing over with another anthropomorphic Japanese warrior just makes sense, and it's cool to see a crossover between two indy comics like that.

Did all of the TMNT appearances in Usagi Yojimbo get collected in trade?
Mr._Mutant_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:41 PM   #19
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10,480
Miyamoto Usagi

Miyamoto Usagi
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.