The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2012, 11:52 AM   #1
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Team Turtle

Has anyone gotten any Team Turtle newsletters yet? (Besides the ninja kit one)
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:54 AM   #2
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
I haven't gotten it yet.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 01:13 PM   #3
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
I think this is it: http://tmntmaster.tumblr.com/
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 02:23 PM   #4
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist
 
Sabacooza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie DBERG View Post
I think this is it: http://tmntmaster.tumblr.com/
What is this? I see my Usagi picture is up on this site.
Sabacooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:10 PM   #5
Scud
Hench Mutant
 
Scud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster
Posts: 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Has anyone gotten any Team Turtle newsletters yet? (Besides the ninja kit one)
I mostly get the e-mails to share and earn points.

What's this about a Ninja Kit?
__________________

New to the Technodrome? Why not introduce yourself here.
To read the forum rules click one. For guidelines on Buying/Selling/Trading click two.
Scud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 10:02 PM   #6
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post

What's this about a Ninja Kit?
When you suscribe to Team Turtle on the Nick TMNT site, Nick sends you the Ninja Kit, which are printable stuff. You get a team turtle ID card, a turtle mask, and a Team Turtle crest which you can iron on a shirt.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:07 PM   #7
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie DBERG View Post
I think this is it: http://tmntmaster.tumblr.com/
Wow, I was already following them on Tumblr but I hadn't visited their index for a while. The layout is REALLY cool, one of the best ones I've seen.


I do wish it loaded more images when you scroll down though. It loads like one extra line each time...
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:08 AM   #8
Scud
Hench Mutant
 
Scud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster
Posts: 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 View Post
When you suscribe to Team Turtle on the Nick TMNT site, Nick sends you the Ninja Kit, which are printable stuff. You get a team turtle ID card, a turtle mask, and a Team Turtle crest which you can iron on a shirt.
Weird, I'm signed up, but I've never received anything from them like that.
__________________

New to the Technodrome? Why not introduce yourself here.
To read the forum rules click one. For guidelines on Buying/Selling/Trading click two.
Scud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:10 AM   #9
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post
Weird, I'm signed up, but I've never received anything from them like that.
Did it go to your spam?
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:12 AM   #10
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master
 
MikeandRaph87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 11,187
Where and how do you sign up?
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon!
MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:18 AM   #11
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
Where and how do you sign up?
Go on Nick's TMNT site and click the arrow until you get to Team Turtle and click.
Hope that made sense.
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:05 PM   #12
shezcrafti
Hench Mutant
 
shezcrafti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The East warehouse over at Lairdman island.
Posts: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
Wow, I was already following them on Tumblr but I hadn't visited their index for a while. The layout is REALLY cool, one of the best ones I've seen.
It's very Pinterest-like. I dig it.
__________________
Shellebrating 25+ Years of TMNT History [Infographic]



All of Raphael's Badassery in One Video
Spoiler:
shezcrafti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:36 PM   #13
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Man I love this! It's like the closest thing to a fan club we'll likely get
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:23 AM   #14
Scud
Hench Mutant
 
Scud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster
Posts: 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Orange Dude View Post
Did it go to your spam?
AHA! Got it!

I keep forgetting to check the spam folder. I though gmail search would look through it as well. Guess not. Lesson learned!
__________________

New to the Technodrome? Why not introduce yourself here.
To read the forum rules click one. For guidelines on Buying/Selling/Trading click two.
Scud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:54 PM   #15
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
I need ink for the printer, sadly I can't print my kit out ATM
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.