![]() |
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 | |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 488
|
Nick Universe (Mall of America) and Nick Hotel to hold special premiere events
![]() Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
That whack job behind you
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
|
Aw man that's awesome! Wish I could go to one of these events!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Leo-holic
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
|
Sounds great. Wish I could go, too.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One. "Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,874
|
Those sound great.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
That's Awesome! Wish I Was There LOL
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
The Little Nerdy Teacher
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
|
That's so cool! I wanna go!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Space Cowboy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
|
Man, I wish I could be there.
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 488
|
Coverage of TMNT at the Nick Hotel:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/19...-ninja-turtles |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 488
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Dierna Soul, Reporter
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
|
__________________
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|