The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2012, 06:14 PM   #1
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Nick TMNT "Rise Of The Turtles" Part 1 Premieres A Day Early!

The new TMNT show will premiere tomorrow at 8pm on nickelodeon! it is rise of the turtles, but only part 1 (only a half hour). The full 1 hour episode premieres on saturday, september 29th. I think it's kind of weird nickelodeon is doing this, as they have been promoting the 9.29 date for so long now. I just hope they make it clear that it is only part 1, because if kids watch it they could think it was the premiere and not watch the full episode on saturday. I haven't seen any commercials for this either, but it is on nickelodeons t.v schedule and i saw it on my t.v channel guide. What do you guys think?
Donatello19 is offline  
Old 09-27-2012, 06:33 PM   #2
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist
 
Sabacooza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,994
They could've waited. What's one more day really but they did this with Korra, showing it on the internet early and it was still a huge success when it aired on TV. The thing is, if you're a fan of Nick programming, chances are you'll be watching other shows and you'll be bound to see advertising and pop-ups for TMNT to let you know what's coming up so I don't think anyone would miss the 1 hour premiere even if you wanted to. Trust me. TMNT will get good ratings regardless of it being shown early.
Sabacooza is offline  
Old 09-27-2012, 06:38 PM   #3
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
There's already a thread for this:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=39208
Roseangelo is offline  
Old 09-27-2012, 06:41 PM   #4
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
I know, but that was just speculation. I thought i'd make a new thread since it is now official.
Donatello19 is offline  
Old 09-27-2012, 06:54 PM   #5
chrisdude
Foot Elite
 
chrisdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
I know, but that was just speculation. I thought i'd make a new thread since it is now official.
I'm glad you made this thread, because I left that one thinking this was debunked.
__________________
PSN/Miiverse: MikeFarber
chrisdude is offline  
Old 09-27-2012, 07:10 PM   #6
DonatelloFan
"The Pixel Dad"
 
DonatelloFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,764
I thought it was pretty official in the other thread, seeing how everyone was seeing it on their tv guides. I had already planned on watching it tomorrow.
__________________
My Pixel Paintings:

On this forum
On Facebook

Samples:

DonatelloFan is offline  
Old 09-27-2012, 07:19 PM   #7
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
If there's already a thread for something and you think it could use a better Subject line, you can always PM a moderator with the suggestion.
Roseangelo is offline  
Old 09-27-2012, 07:23 PM   #8
chrisdude
Foot Elite
 
chrisdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,708
Looking back, it looks like the 21/22nd, people kind of concluded that it was some kind of mistake, because it wasn't showing up on people's guides. It wasn't showing on mine, either, then. It is now.
__________________
PSN/Miiverse: MikeFarber
chrisdude is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.