The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2012, 02:49 PM   #1
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,207
Ciro Nieli on Rob Paulsen's "Talkin' Toons"

I just now started it, so I can't share any of the interesting tidbits yet. But if you wanna give it a listen yourself....

http://techjives.net/2012/09/28/060-...ice-over-tips/
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 02:54 PM   #2
Gyt Kaliba
Stone Warrior
 
Gyt Kaliba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 770
I gave it a listen earlier today, though I was also watching TV I'll admit, so while it was insanely cool to listen too with fun stuff about Nieli's childhood, the main show related thing I picked up was that Jeffrey Combs of Transformers Prime/Reanimator fame is gonna be in the show somewhere. Which is pretty cool if you ask me.
__________________
My FanFiction
Gyt Kaliba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 03:26 PM   #3
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,207
Elvira's gonna voice the female Kraang aliens lol.

Season 2's being recorded.

Ciro sees Nick doing 4 seasons, minimum. And wouldn't be surprised to see it go 10.

Last edited by ToTheNines; 09-28-2012 at 03:34 PM.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 04:13 PM   #4
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Ciro sees Nick doing 4 seasons, minimum. And wouldn't be surprised to see it go 10.
Is he...is he CyberCubed?
__________________
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 05:09 PM   #5
Chris
Mad Scientist
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,898
4 seasons isn't unrealistic. Didn't they already say at Toy Fair that Nick was committed to at least 3 seasons? And that was before all the hype and massive marketing drive they've been doing (remember back when people complained they weren't promoting it enough earlier this year?!)

I'd love 10 seasons if they can keep the quality high, but I'd rather 6-7 great seasons and end on a high rather than dragging the show out and declining quality. Hopefully they'll start extremely strong tomorrow and we can all just enjoy the ride, however long it lasts.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.