The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2012, 07:29 PM   #1
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,783
Nick.com officially uploaded both episodes online

For those who missed the episodes or simply want to rewatch them, Nick.com actually uploaded both full episodes on their website streaming.

This is a fantastic idea. I really hope Nick continues to upload each new episode every Saturday for the rest of the season. This prevents people from going to illegal websites and gives Nick's TMNT websites hits for watching them there.

It's also good to introduce friends and family to the series who don't watch it on TV.

Thank god we live in the age of the internet. I still remember being a kid in the 90's and tearing out my hair everytime I missed a Turtle episode on TV because I didn't know when I'd see the episode I missed.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 07:59 PM   #2
Mona_Lisa
Stone Warrior
 
Mona_Lisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 516
agreed! This is really great for me as I don't have cable tv or satalite. Just internet and netflix!!!!
__________________
Mona_Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:25 PM   #3
In The Clouds
Thug
 
In The Clouds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Sweet home Alabama!
Posts: 78
I can't believe how fast they had them up! Korra fans had to wait 3 days. It's great; now the 29th can officially be the premiere for cable-less wonders like me (happy Mutation Day, y'all)!
In The Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:20 PM   #4
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
i'm glad they are up there but i'm disappointed they are on their website before they appear on itunes :p I paid money dammit!
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:08 PM   #5
Ecto Jedi
Denki Wo Kitte Kudasai
 
Ecto Jedi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 2,439
What is this nonsense?! I can watch the promos on Nick, but not the full episodes? "This video is not available at your location"?

What. The. F*ck.
Ecto Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:56 PM   #6
Teddy
Hench Mutant
 
Teddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sweden
Posts: 368
Omg, YAY!!! I don't have TV right now, so I was hoping there'd be a way to watch it online soon. This was much sooner than I thought! *runs off to watch*
__________________
Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:33 AM   #7
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
I didn't know this..really cool stuff.
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:01 AM   #8
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Region Locked!

Nick is such a tease
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:44 AM   #9
Oculus Orbus
Mad Scientist
 
Oculus Orbus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,535
Yeah, Region Locked. That would never stop international viewers from watching the show, and it forces people who would be willing to pay for it to watch it illegally.

It really wouldn't hurt sales if they allowed people outside the US to watch the episodes on their site. Many of us are already buying the toys, and most of the kids wouldn't even know the show exists until it airs on TV.
Oculus Orbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:00 AM   #10
Ecto Jedi
Denki Wo Kitte Kudasai
 
Ecto Jedi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 2,439
In any event, numerous sites have very good quality versions uploaded. The Nick player would probably have sucker punched my old laptop, anyway.
Ecto Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:20 AM   #11
actionnate
Thug
 
actionnate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 51
WATCHED this Sunday on my LAPTOP it was great...
actionnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:32 PM   #12
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
What I really love about watching the show on the site is you can actually see the end credits.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.