The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > Announcement Forums > Questions/Comments/Suggestions

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2012, 07:08 PM   #1
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
New posts not 'lit up'

Usually when there's a new post on the front page or whatever it's called, they're noted with a white V box, rather than the default bluish grey. Not today though. Not for me at least. Anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: As of posting this it no longer seems to be a problem. & by that I mean this thread is lit up, the rest aren't still.

EDIT 2- Electric Boogaloo: Well now they are. Dunno what that was all about. I guess you can disregard this thread.

Last edited by Powder; 09-30-2012 at 07:17 PM.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:37 AM   #2
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
I always thought threads did not light up/go bold if you were the one who posted the reply, I thought that the going bold was to signify that someone other than yourself had replied to a thread. You know you replied to it, so it just gets bumped to the top of the section of the forum.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.