The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2012, 10:13 PM   #1
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
Leatherhead clip from NYCC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5q5qDUF8jg&feature=plcp

42 secs top right corner of vid.
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:45 PM   #2
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,805
Leatherhead looks like Mirage's design but as a villain. Surprised how close he looks to what Leatherhead's design is on Tales of the TMNT #6.

He definitely isn't like the old cartoon's Leatherhead, no hat either.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:34 PM   #3
Cowabunga Carl
Mad Scientist
 
Cowabunga Carl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 2,384
I like this. Can't wait to see the actual episode and hear his voice. I'd say it is really hard to say friend or foe at this point still. After all in the comics and 4kids there were times they fought him cause he lost control.
Cowabunga Carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:01 AM   #4
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
leatherhead looks like a formidable character not a joke like in the OT It's great.

action figure please!

and it damn well better be a huge improvement over Dogpound's figure
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:31 AM   #5
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Looks awesome. Can't wait to see the ep he's in.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:35 AM   #6
Oculus Orbus
Mad Scientist
 
Oculus Orbus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,535
Not that we saw much, but I like it. It does look like Mirage Leatherhead, let's see how the character developes.
Oculus Orbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:52 AM   #7
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,805
Leatherhead is probably going to be the first other animal mutant on this show, rather than all the others who mutated from humans.

I bet Leatherhead will already be a mutant when we first see him though, like other incarnations.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:31 AM   #8
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Awesome!
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:49 AM   #9
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Leatherhead looks like Mirage's design but as a villain. Surprised how close he looks to what Leatherhead's design is on Tales of the TMNT #6.

He definitely isn't like the old cartoon's Leatherhead, no hat either.
That's my favorite LH design, so I'm happy

The sketches for the character in this series indicate that he's a TCRI experiment. I don't think they've mentioned TCRI in the show yet (I could be wrong though), so likely that means the Kraang?
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:02 AM   #10
shinefra
Hench Mutant
 
shinefra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: México
Posts: 273
It's nice to see a mutant that I know and not some random spider guy.
shinefra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:16 AM   #11
marcelangelo
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,471
wow,amazing!
as others mentioned I cant wait to see the eisode!hope he'll be around spradicly..(matter of fact as they did in 2k3 series, he appeared often and it as always fun for me)
a thing I speak out now is:

I am DEMANDING a thick behind the scenes of nick tmnt book that includes all of cirotellos wonderful character studies for this show!
they are so much fun..almost remind me of underground comix!
marcelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:55 AM   #12
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelangelo View Post
wow,amazing!
as others mentioned I cant wait to see the eisode!hope he'll be around spradicly..(matter of fact as they did in 2k3 series, he appeared often and it as always fun for me)
a thing I speak out now is:

I am DEMANDING a thick behind the scenes of nick tmnt book that includes all of cirotellos wonderful character studies for this show!
they are so much fun..almost remind me of underground comix!
I'd buy that book in a second. I love mirage design for him as well. Hope he shows up a lot.
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:40 PM   #13
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMan View Post
Frome what I can see, LH's design looks awesome.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:50 PM   #14
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
This Leatherhead looks badass! I can't wait to see him make his first appearance.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:51 PM   #15
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 View Post
Frome what I can see, LH's design looks awesome.
I know, isn't this design just epic!
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:09 AM   #16
rattrap109
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 28
lh

i hope he starts out as a badguy but ends up helping the turtles
rattrap109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:16 PM   #17
NiNi
Hench Mutant
 
NiNi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 369
Oh wow! I'm loving that design. I can't wait to see him in the series in an episode. ^^
__________________
NiNi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:34 PM   #18
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,805
Leatherhead is probably gong to be treated like Killer Croc from the looks of things.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:14 AM   #19
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Leatherhead is probably gong to be treated like Killer Croc from the looks of things.
Either that or The Lizard, just without the human alter ego.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:01 PM   #20
pannoni1
Foot Elite
 
pannoni1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
I like how the Turtles use their bare hands to attack Leatherhead. I hope his voice sounds similar to Jim Cummings with perhaps a slightly less southern twang.
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.