![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Moscow
Posts: 5
|
TMNT 2012 soundtracks
Hi, guys!
Would very much like to get in my brazen ownership these delicious soundzz. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Huge loving your site, Rdan |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Y'all need Jesus
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
|
You know what? I told my friends this, but this show has some sick beatz, so I also wanna brazenly own.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,471
|
felt it from the very first episode and get reaffirmed with every single ne episode, we GOTTA brazenly own this soundtrack!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
A New Day, A New Headache
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
|
See, I WOULD like to do this - but right now the media is only available in stereo. If it had a 5.1 mix in the iTunes downloads or something I'd probably have no problem whipping up a few tunes. Unfortunately, that's not the case.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 283
|
I adore the soundtracks of this series. Whilst not at the level of a Naruto or Bleach OST, Nickelodeon definitely provides us with some sweet beats to enjoy.
My favourite so far played in episode 4 when the 3 other turtles were on the rooftop on their way to save Mikey. It sounded so peaceful and beautiful but at the same time it had that ninja-spy edge to it that just rang awesomeness! Unfortunately, it lasted only 40 seconds.. Edit: Can someone please post an mp3 link of the aforementioned soundtrack? If you downloaded the episode, that part I'd like starts at 17:48 and stops at 18:16. I'd love to use it as my official BB ringtone. ![]() Thanks in advance to the kind soul who deems my request worthy! Last edited by Icegaze; 10-28-2012 at 03:21 AM. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|