The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2012, 09:38 PM   #1
Route77
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 18
Rate Your Favorite Turtles/Episodes/Villains

I'm kind of a geek for statistics, so I'm curious to see in what order people rate their favorite Turtles/Episodes/Villains from the new series.
Obviously the order of one's lists may change with each new episode, but for now my personal top 5's (or 4 for turtles) are as follows:

Episodes:

1. Never Say Xever
2. New Friend, Old Enemy
3. Rise of the Turtles part 1
4. Monkey Brains
5. Metalhead

Villains:

1. Xever
2. Bradford
3. Dr. Falco
4. Snakeweed
5. Stockman

Turtles:

1. Raph
2. Mikey
3. Donnie
4. Leo

.
Route77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:28 AM   #2
pannoni1
Foot Elite
 
pannoni1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Route77 View Post
I'm kind of a geek for statistics, so I'm curious to see in what order people rate their favorite Turtles/Episodes/Villains from the new series.
Obviously the order of one's lists may change with each new episode, but for now my personal top 5's (or 4 for turtles) are as follows:

Episodes:

1. Never Say Xever
2. New Friend, Old Enemy
3. Rise of the Turtles part 1
4. Monkey Brains
5. Metalhead

Villains:

1. Xever
2. Bradford
3. Dr. Falco
4. Snakeweed
5. Stockman

Turtles:

1. Raph
2. Mikey
3. Donnie
4. Leo

.
I'd recommend coming back to this thread and revising this list after each new episode. Right now, I'd rank them as:

Episodes:
1. Never Say Xever
2. Rise of the Turtles, Part 2
3. Monkey Brains
4. Rise of the Turtles, Part 1
5. New Friend, Old Enemy
6. Metalhead
7. His Name Was Baxter Stockman
8. Turtle Temper

Villains:
1. The Kraang
2. Xever
3. Chris Bradford
4. Foot Soldiers
5. Shredder
6. Snakeweed
7. Dr. Falco
8. Baxter Stockman

Good Guys/Turtles:
1. Donatello
2. April
3. Splinter
4. Michelangelo
5. Raphael
6. Murakami
7. Leonardo
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:02 AM   #3
Bauer536
Mad Scientist
 
Bauer536's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
Favorite Episodes

1.Rise of the Turtles, Part 1
2.Rise of the Turtles, Part 2
3.The Gauntlet
4.Never Say Xever
5.New Friend, Old Enemy
6.New Girl in Town
7.I, Monster
8.I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman
9.Metalhead
10.The Alien Agenda
11.Panic In the Sewers
12.Mousers Attack!
13.It Came From the Depths . . .
14.TCRI
15.Turtle Temper
16.Monkey Brains
17.The Pulverizer
They were all good episodes, so I ranked them from strongest to weakest.

Favorite Villains
1.Shredder
2.Chris Bradford
3.Xever
4.Snakeweed
5.Baxter Stockman
6.Spider Bytez
It’s TMNT. Shredder will always be on top.

Favorite Turtles
1.Leonardo
2.Donatello
3.Michelangelo
4.Raphael
Leo’s my #1, but all of them really shine.

Also – Favorite Secondary Heroes
1.Splinter
2.April O’Neil
3.Murakami

Last edited by Bauer536; 03-06-2013 at 08:48 AM.
Bauer536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:45 AM   #4
bmxbandit
Foot Soldier
 
bmxbandit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 205
Episodes:
1. Never Say Xever
2. Rise of the Turtles, Part 1
3. Rise of the Turtles, Part 2
4. New Friend, Old Enemy
5. New Girl In Town
6. It Came From The Depths
7. The Gauntlet
8. I, Monster
9. Metalhead
10. Panic in the Sewer
11. Alien Agenda
12. TCRI
13. The Pulverizer
14. Mousers Attack!
15. Turtle Temper
16. His Name Was Baxter Stockman
17. Monkey Brains

Villains:
1. Chris Bradford
2. Foot Soldiers
3. The Kraang
4. Shredder
5. Karai
6. Rat King
7. DogPound
8. Xever
9. Baxter Stockman
10. Spider Bites
10. Snakeweed

Good Guys/Turtles:
1. Leonardo
2. Donatello
3. Splinter
4. Raphael
5. Michelangelo
6. Metalhead
7. Leatherhead
8. Spike
9. April
10. Murakami
__________________
into cars or motorcycles? check out...
http://www.chaoscarclub.com

Last edited by bmxbandit; 03-05-2013 at 11:50 AM.
bmxbandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:45 AM   #5
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,805
I think the general consensus was that, "Turtle Temper" was the weakest episode so far, but even then it was still entertaining.

It also seems like Spiderbites is the least popular new character so far, and for good reason.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:59 AM   #6
Icegaze
Hench Mutant
 
Icegaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 283
1. Rise of the Turtles, Part 1
-. Rise of the Turtles, Part 2
3. Never Say Xever
4. New Friend, Old Enemy
5. Metalhead
6. Turtle Temper
7. Monkey Brains
8. His Name Is Baxter Stockman

Villains:
1. Xever
2. Shredder
3. The Kraang
4. Falco
5. Foot Soldiers
6. Chris Bradford
7. Baxter Stockman (such a huge letdown when compared to 4Kids' Baxter)
N/A. Snakeweed and Spider Bytez...

Good Guys/Turtles:
1. Leonardo
2. Raphael
3. Splinter
4. Donatello
5. Michelangelo
6. April
7. Murakami
8. Mittens
__________________
Icegaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:00 PM   #7
Route77
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 18
So Leo and "Never Say Xever" seem to be clear favorites so far, with Xever holding a slight edge in the villain department.
I love that someone mentioned "Mittens". Ha!
Route77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:05 PM   #8
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Episodes:

1. Never Say Xever
2. Rise of the Turtles Part 1 & 2
3.Monkey Brains
4.New Friend, Old Enemy
5.I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman

Villians:

1.Shredder
2.Xever
3.Chris Bradford
4.Kraang
5.Snakeweed

Turtles:

1.Mikey
2.Donnie
3. Tie between Raph & Leo
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:40 PM   #9
bree23
Random Punk
 
bree23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 17
I've liked all the episodes so far, but I'll rank according to how I much I like them lol

1. The Gauntlet
2. Rise of The Turtles Part 2
3. Never Say Xever
4. Rise of The Turtles Part 1
5. Turtle Temper
6. Monkey Brains
7. New Friends, Old Enemies
8. I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman
9. Metalhead

Bad guys:
1. Shredder
2. Xever
3. Kraang
4. Chris Bradford
5. Foot Soldiers
6. Spider Bytes
7. Dr. Falco
8. Baxter Stockman
9. Snakeweed

Heroes(I pretty much like them all, but like the first list, this is according to how much I like them lol):
1. Mikey
2. Splinter
3. Leo
4. Raph
5. Donnie
6. April
7. Murakami
__________________
bree23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:01 PM   #10
MrTMNT2012
Mad Scientist
 
MrTMNT2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,512
I'm SHOCKED No one listed Metalhead as their favourite Villain! Come on, he was just so badass
MrTMNT2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:12 PM   #11
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
Episodes:

1. Never Say Xever
2. Monkey Brains
3. The Gauntlet
4. New Friend, Old Enemy
5. I think his name is Baxter Stockman

Villains:

1. Xever
2. Dr. Falco
3. Baxter Stockman
4. Bradford
5. Kraang

Turtles:

1. Raph
2. Leo
3. Mikey
4. Donnie
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:28 PM   #12
Pachira
Random Punk
 
Pachira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 26
Episodes:
1. Never Say Xever
2. Rise of the Turtles, Part 1
3. Rise of the Turtles, Part 2
4. The Gauntlet
5. New Friend, Old Enemy
6. Metalhead
7. Monkey Brains
8. I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman
9. Turtle Temper
10. Panic in the Sewer

Villains:
1. Xever
2. Kraang
3. Foot Soldiers
4. Shredder
5. Chris Bradford/Dogpound
6. Purple dragon
7. Baxter Stockman
8. Spider Bites
9. Snakeweed

Good Guys/Turtles:
1. Michelangelo
2. Leonardo
3. Donatello
4. Raphael
5. April
6. Splinter
7. Metalhead
8. Peat (good guy?)
9. Murakami
Pachira is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.