The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Will Baxter be mutated?
Yes, I think they'll make him a mutant fly 23 44.23%
No, I think he'll stay human and use cyborg armor 29 55.77%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2012, 11:20 PM   #1
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,805
Will Baxter Stockman be mutated?

This show has a habit of turning almost every human character the Turtles meet into a mutant, especially the villains, and Baxter's most famous form is his mutated fly form from the original cartoon.

What do you think will happen to him eventually?
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:27 PM   #2
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
I think he'll become a fly. I'm hoping for it anyway. We've had the OT & comic versions, now it's time to see them combined, I say.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:32 PM   #3
n-zero
Foot Soldier
 
n-zero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 102
Split the difference. Cyborg whose implants have an insect-inspired design.
__________________
n-zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:49 PM   #4
blue_angel99
Hench Mutant
 
blue_angel99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 382
I want him to become a fly
__________________
blue_angel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:21 AM   #5
chrisdude
Foot Elite
 
chrisdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,708
You gotta be careful asking this stuff. Someone who's analyzed the synopsis of future episodes will probably tell you for certain.
__________________
PSN/Miiverse: MikeFarber
chrisdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:23 AM   #6
Eiko
Aussie and Proud
 
Eiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Foot HQ Australia
Posts: 1,816
I'm kinda hoping that he will stay human. I never really liked Baxter as a fly.
__________________
Eiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:25 AM   #7
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Venus de Milo Flytrap!
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:28 AM   #8
Irishmile
Hench Mutant
 
Irishmile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 331
Im hoping he stays human too... There are plenty of other mutants running around... Not all the baddies need to be mutated.
__________________
Irishmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:23 AM   #9
Azrael Macool
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by n-zero View Post
Split the difference. Cyborg whose implants have an insect-inspired design.


Yes. This. This is an amazing idea.
Azrael Macool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:56 AM   #10
pannoni1
Foot Elite
 
pannoni1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
Well, the Playmates figure being released just has Baxter in Cyborg Armor, so it would be awhile before he'd get mutated into a fly. OT Baxter is an anomoly- caucasian, worked for a small pest control company, plus the mutation was based on a b-movie. So, he may or may not get mutated, but only popular demand would see him get mutated into a fly, and I voted no.
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:41 PM   #11
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
I voted no for now. I think it's better to keep him human for a little while.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:03 AM   #12
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
I hope he stays human
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:06 AM   #13
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
I'd like him to stay human just a bit longer. Maybe make Baxter the Fly happen in season 2...I mean, that's when we got him in the FW series.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:19 PM   #14
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
I like the idea of Baxter designing battle armour that makes him look like a fly.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:12 PM   #15
Lampy
Stone Warrior
 
Lampy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 748
i would prefer he turn into a fly eventually. but the cyborg fly is a good idea too. however i wouldn't complain if it went either way.

what i would like though... is for him to build mousers first... before mutating or going cyborg or android. i want hoards of mousers! HOARDS! i think they can pull it off.
Lampy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:57 PM   #16
TurtleMaster4
Hench Mutant
 
TurtleMaster4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Some where in the Sewers of New York!
Posts: 390
I could see him get mutated, but I doubt he would stay that way.
TurtleMaster4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 01:50 AM   #17
MutantMistress2013
Random Punk
 
MutantMistress2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Asher, KY
Posts: 38
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_angel99 View Post
I want him to become a fly
Me too! I want a fly Baxter.
__________________
From the world of Crys!
MutantMistress2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 03:01 AM   #18
The Sewer Lord
Hench Mutant
 
The Sewer Lord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Battle Nexus
Posts: 330
I hope he becomes a cyborg. He'll be way cooler.
The Sewer Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 03:31 AM   #19
TheAnvil
Thug
 
TheAnvil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 50
I think he should become the Fly. Especially in this show as they're focusing more on the mutagen.
__________________
@MLFoxwell
TheAnvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 05:00 AM   #20
jenna
Mad Scientist
 
jenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Cambridge, UK
Posts: 1,190
I hope not. There are enough mutants.
jenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.