The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2012, 05:53 PM   #1
rufus
Stone Warrior
 
rufus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lawrenceville,Georgia
Posts: 780
Nick Schedules the New 2012 Show for DVD with 'Rise of the Turtles'

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Tee...-Turtles/17799

Did not see any posts mentioning this yet.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/edgartooms
^TMNT Stopmotions.
rufus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:55 PM   #2
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Cool. Thanks for sharing this!
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:55 PM   #3
Bauer536
Mad Scientist
 
Bauer536's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
Great news! Will it just have those two episodes, or will it have a few more? I hope it's just not the first two. If it is, I'll wait for a Vol. 1 of the first 13 episodes.
Bauer536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:56 PM   #4
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
I hope it has more than 1 ep or no buy from me!
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:05 PM   #5
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Of course it will have more episodes. I doubt they'd have one DVD with just the premiere on it. Chances are the episodes won't be in order though...
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:08 PM   #6
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
I know it's not likely, but I'd really like Blu-ray releases. It's too good looking to not be watched in HD.
__________________
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:10 PM   #7
Bauer536
Mad Scientist
 
Bauer536's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
It doesn't matter. Maybe I'll get this before the complete first season is released. Once it is, I'll just keep this for myself and have them all for the whole family. Unless, it could be the other way around. I don't know. I so want to get it on DVD! Maybe Nick should consider having this on Blu-Ray, too.
Bauer536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:19 PM   #8
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Chances are the episodes won't be in order though...
Uh, why wouldn't they be?
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:28 PM   #9
The Stryker
Stupid Rich
 
The Stryker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshdonnie View Post
I hope it has more than 1 ep or no buy from me!
Wait.....why would any DVD have just one episode?
__________________

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:53 PM   #10
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Neat, that's much sooner than I expected. Will definitely buy.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:59 PM   #11
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
Uh, why wouldn't they be?
Both the OT and 2003 DVD episodes were in no particular order (most of them anyway)

EDIT: I meant that they wouldn't be in order ON the DVD itself, like if the DVD has, say, the first 5 episodes on it, they might be out of order when all of them are played, just like the OT and 2k3 DVDS
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:59 PM   #12
Slade
god status
 
Slade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 3,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stryker View Post
Wait.....why would any DVD have just one episode?
I could see them doing 1 & 2 as an entire episode. Even still that's technically 2 eps right there.
__________________
Do not concern yourself with what I've already done: rather tremble at the thought of what I am about to do.
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=48140
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:00 PM   #13
Gyt Kaliba
Stone Warrior
 
Gyt Kaliba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 770
I'm hoping this is more of a set than a first volume thing with only 3 or 4 episodes. If it's that, I hate to say it, but I'll be waiting for a volume set. I can't afford to buy individual volumes for stuff anymore, and my shelf certainly can't handle the space that'd take up.

At the very least though, it IS coming to DVD though, and that has me excited.
__________________
My FanFiction
Gyt Kaliba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:11 PM   #14
Kevin G
Hench Mutant
 
Kevin G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 417
Thank you for post rufus

I hope Rise of the Turtles gets a Blu-ray release also.
Kevin G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:24 PM   #15
Ravenxl7
Stone Warrior
 
Ravenxl7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 488
I'll wait for the actual DVD specs before getting excited about this. Honestly, if it isn't the first thirteen episodes, I'll be disappointed...so chances are, I'll be disappointed. Though it would be nice to see them actually put out a DVD that makes sense. Mattel is now adding more than five swivel joints to their 3-3/4" action figures, so it wouldn't be the strangest thing to happen these days.

That said, while I'm still very much a DVD kind of guy...I actually wouldn't mind seeing this show available on blu-ray...but only if full season sets were made available...If I'm finally going to be buying blu-ray's, I want to be able to get a complete season in one set.
__________________
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:02 PM   #16
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,814
I've got a bad feeling we're only getting 3 episodes per DVD like the old 4kids DVDs.

As much as I would LOVE a 13-episode half season set...I kinda doubt it for some reason.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:53 PM   #17
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Neat, that's much sooner than I expected. Will definitely buy.
Indeed me to
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:55 PM   #18
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Both the OT and 2003 DVD episodes were in no particular order (most of them anyway)

EDIT: I meant that they wouldn't be in order ON the DVD itself, like if the DVD has, say, the first 5 episodes on it, they might be out of order when all of them are played, just like the OT and 2k3 DVDS
This isn't going to be the case. I am willing to bet money on this.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:06 PM   #19
Gyt Kaliba
Stone Warrior
 
Gyt Kaliba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 770
I'm sure they'll be in 'broadcast' order, if nothing else. Now, whether or not that order is the actual intended STORY order (as theorized in another thread), that will remain to be seen.
__________________
My FanFiction
Gyt Kaliba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:35 PM   #20
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
This isn't going to be the case. I am willing to bet money on this.
Do you think it'll be 13 episodes though or only 3-5 per disc?
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.