The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2012, 01:18 AM   #1
Ninja Tiptup
Mad Scientist
 
Ninja Tiptup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,451
Corey Feldman to voice a character opposite of Sean Astin in TMNT

TV Guide had a snippet about the Goonies reunion with Feldman returning to the TMNT franchise to play a character appearing in more than one episode of season 2 who will have a significant connection to Raphael. Casey Jones? It fits.

Feldman also auditioned for Raphael for the show. Gotta say I much prefer Astin for the role. I wonder if Feldman also auditioned for Donny but I can't imagine anyone other than Rob Paulsen as this Donatello. Well... maybe Sam Regal.
__________________
It's weird to be normal, and it's normal to be weird.
Ninja Tiptup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:19 AM   #2
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Old news mang.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:20 AM   #3
Ninja Tiptup
Mad Scientist
 
Ninja Tiptup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,451
Really? I mean I checked the news thread's past couple pages and the recent thread posts so is this like really old news now?

Edit: I see it a page or so earlier than I looked before. Ah well.
__________________
It's weird to be normal, and it's normal to be weird.
Ninja Tiptup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:27 AM   #4
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,294
Didn't look that hard, did ya?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:36 AM   #5
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
searching is for wimps
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:35 AM   #6
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
I already saw one knucklehead casual on Facebook say "I hope he comes back to play Donatello!"
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:58 AM   #7
chrisdude
Foot Elite
 
chrisdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Tiptup View Post
Really? I mean I checked the news thread's past couple pages and the recent thread posts so is this like really old news now?

Edit: I see it a page or so earlier than I looked before. Ah well.
That's the problem with the news thread. Moves too fast. Pages and pages and pages. If I ever found news, I wouldn't post it in there. That thread can't stick to a topic, so it kinda defeats the purpose.
__________________
PSN/Miiverse: MikeFarber
chrisdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:08 PM   #8
bridgegrn
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 247
I remember reading that in a future episode we'll find out Raph has a fear of bugs and that Donatello has a pet bug that ends up mutating. I wonder if Feldman would be voicing the bug. It would be a nice way to tie him into both Don and Raph.
bridgegrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:53 PM   #9
Avatar Yuffie
Stone Warrior
 
Avatar Yuffie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 805
Except Feldman was voicing someone for season 2.
__________________


We all know that Most Writers Are Male. Something like eighty percent of media aimed at children have male main characters, whereas half the population is female. At best, women will often be minor characters or will not be present at all. Stories about women are for women, stories about men are for general consumption. (TV Tropes Feminist Fantasy)
Avatar Yuffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.