The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2012, 02:25 PM   #1
KenStole
Thug
 
KenStole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Turtle Lair, NY
Posts: 89
Talking TMNT communicator phone ringtone?

Hey guys and gals. After watching the "Mousers" episode today, I've got to say I'm in love with the turtles ringtone on their communicator phone. Does any know where can I get that exact ringtone? Thanks
KenStole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:08 AM   #2
DonatelloNinja82
Mad Scientist
 
DonatelloNinja82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,345
I love it too! I have no idea, but if I did, I'd totally get it too!
__________________
Michelangelo: Holy guacamole with hot sauce and jalapenos!

DonatelloNinja82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:10 AM   #3
AnarkyLantern
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 154
Depending on the phone you have, just changing the file extension can turn a mp3 into a ringtone
AnarkyLantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:25 AM   #4
KenStole
Thug
 
KenStole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Turtle Lair, NY
Posts: 89
Smile

Ok? Where is this file that I can download so I can change it from mp3 to ringtone? Thanks
KenStole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 03:49 PM   #5
AnarkyLantern
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 154
What kind of phone do you have?
AnarkyLantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 04:26 PM   #6
KenStole
Thug
 
KenStole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Turtle Lair, NY
Posts: 89
I have an iPhone 4.
KenStole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:11 PM   #7
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
i hope it's included with the toy t-phone due out next year
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:26 PM   #8
KenStole
Thug
 
KenStole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Turtle Lair, NY
Posts: 89
Talking

OoOoOooOohh shoot!! Let me find out AnarkyLantern is working his magic to make this ringtone happen!!!!
KenStole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:37 PM   #9
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenStole View Post
Hey guys and gals. After watching the "Mousers" episode today, I've got to say I'm in love with the turtles ringtone on their communicator phone. Does any know where can I get that exact ringtone? Thanks
There's several sites that have it. Heck I've had it on my phone for well over a year.

I got mine here: http://www.phonezoo.com/ringtone/185...rtles-1987.htm
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:00 PM   #10
Ravenxl7
Stone Warrior
 
Ravenxl7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph's Girl View Post
There's several sites that have it. Heck I've had it on my phone for well over a year.

I got mine here: http://www.phonezoo.com/ringtone/185...rtles-1987.htm
Cool...but not at all what the OP was talking about.

Shouldn't be hard for someone to rip and edit the audio from the episode to make it into a ringtone. Would do it myself, but don't have a good enough editing software on my home computer...Anyways, hopefully someone comes along and does it soon. I'd love to be able to us it on my phone too. Heck, I'm considering finally upgrading to a touch-screen phone just to mod a toy Turtle-Comm into a holder/case...
__________________
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:25 PM   #11
AnarkyLantern
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenStole View Post
OoOoOooOohh shoot!! Let me find out AnarkyLantern is working his magic to make this ringtone happen!!!!
Her ok, this is basically what I did here: http://techtips.salon.com/convert-it...hone-2188.html
AnarkyLantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:36 PM   #12
TheBeardedRhino
Random Punk
 
TheBeardedRhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenStole View Post
Hey guys and gals. After watching the "Mousers" episode today, I've got to say I'm in love with the turtles ringtone on their communicator phone. Does any know where can I get that exact ringtone? Thanks
A friend of mine posted a link on my FB wall the day after that episode where I could download the exact T-Phone ringtone to my phone. So, for my first post on The Technodrome Forums, I give to you the link given to me. Enjoy!

http://m.soundcloud.com/#/brandonhar...phone-ringtone
TheBeardedRhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:50 PM   #13
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeardedRhino View Post
A friend of mine posted a link on my FB wall the day after that episode where I could download the exact T-Phone ringtone to my phone. So, for my first post on The Technodrome Forums, I give to you the link given to me. Enjoy!

http://m.soundcloud.com/#/brandonhar...phone-ringtone
Thanks for sharing this!
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:55 PM   #14
TheBeardedRhino
Random Punk
 
TheBeardedRhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 View Post
Thanks for sharing this!
Your welcome TurtleTitan97. I got's to help my fellow ninjas out anyway I can.
TheBeardedRhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:04 PM   #15
LH
Leatherhead
 
LH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeardedRhino View Post
A friend of mine posted a link on my FB wall the day after that episode where I could download the exact T-Phone ringtone to my phone. So, for my first post on The Technodrome Forums, I give to you the link given to me. Enjoy!

http://m.soundcloud.com/#/brandonhar...phone-ringtone
Thanks dude! Thanks to you we can all have our own T-phones!

....and Welcome to The Technodrome!
LH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:14 PM   #16
TheBeardedRhino
Random Punk
 
TheBeardedRhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leatherhead (2012) View Post
Thanks dude! Thanks to you we can all have our own T-phones!

....and Welcome to The Technodrome!
Thanks for the warm welcome and I sure hope I can help contribute more as time goes on. Booyakasha!
__________________

Last edited by TheBeardedRhino; 12-20-2012 at 02:23 PM.
TheBeardedRhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 09:25 PM   #17
KenStole
Thug
 
KenStole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Turtle Lair, NY
Posts: 89
Talking

Welcome aboard broskey! Thanks for sharing the tmnt communicator ringtone with all of us. You don't know how happy we all are! I'm lovin it!
KenStole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 09:43 PM   #18
Shreddhead
Mad Scientist
 
Shreddhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph's Girl View Post
Heck I've had it on my phone for well over a year.
Same here haha, Im pretty sure I used listentoyoutube to get mine way back when
__________________

Shreddhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:26 AM   #19
Green Machine
Hench Mutant
 
Green Machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeardedRhino View Post
A friend of mine posted a link on my FB wall the day after that episode where I could download the exact T-Phone ringtone to my phone. So, for my first post on The Technodrome Forums, I give to you the link given to me. Enjoy!

http://m.soundcloud.com/#/brandonhar...phone-ringtone
Awesome! I just got a new droid 4 and instantly put the T-phone ringer on it.
Green Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 12:20 AM   #20
Vivi
Mad Scientist
 
Vivi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ninja HQ, Moon
Posts: 1,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeardedRhino View Post
A friend of mine posted a link on my FB wall the day after that episode where I could download the exact T-Phone ringtone to my phone. So, for my first post on The Technodrome Forums, I give to you the link given to me. Enjoy!

http://m.soundcloud.com/#/brandonhar...phone-ringtone
This seems to have reached it's download limit on soundcloud, can anyone help out?
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.