The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2013, 10:35 AM   #1
Moe
Mouser
 
Moe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 12
YTV (Canada) Marathon Today

Just mentioning this because I didn't see it posted. Today Ytv is (and has been) playing turtles all day. The EST channel played the first two movies so far starting at 8AM and the third just started. At 2pm they are starting a marathon of the Nick cartoon and playing all 12 episodes (the first episode parts 1 and 2 are listed as one episode) until 8pm.

The west channel is currently playing the first movie and will end at midnight EST.
__________________
Moe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:26 AM   #2
MrTMNT2012
Mad Scientist
 
MrTMNT2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,512
Wait... All 3 movies? I swear the third doesn't exist, does it? Not in this dimension anyway...so why are they playing it?

Now no one is gonna stick around for the Nick Turtles Eps!
MrTMNT2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:16 PM   #3
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
I was just about to post this! It's too bad I have to work, otherwise I could stay home and watch.

And as or the silly comment above of the third movie, I still like it after all these years
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:31 AM   #4
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Wow. That's awesome you guys got a marathon of Turtles. Nick was playing episodes every day last week though.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:43 PM   #5
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Yeah I dvr'd em all!!
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.