![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chicago Illinois
Posts: 177
|
Patrick Starr vs. Michelangelo
Any1 notice this mornings contest between Michelangelo and Patrick Starr during the commercial of "I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman". In case u missed it Nick did a brainy vs. brainless poll between the 2 and the winner/loser was
Spoiler:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
A New Day, A New Headache
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
|
Patrick seems smarter to me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,208
|
They showed either a deleted scene or a clip from an unaired episode, which was kinda cool I guess. Mikey was in an alley with Leo and Raph, he knocked on his own head and said it sounded hollow.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 488
|
Here's the video:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
The Catalina Wine Mixer
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
|
I saw this like two weeks ago.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,512
|
It's pretty insulting IMO.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
The Catalina Wine Mixer
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
|
I hope they do more of this stuff.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
A New Day, A New Headache
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
|
How? Mikey is extremely dimwitted in this show.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Jedi Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 11,187
|
Agreed! I could kind of understand IF it was 2003's Mikey but it was not. I'd like to see Micheangelo portrayed with an average intellect not for evey IQ point Don has over the first deviation Mike has under.
When I think of who the dumbest person in TV Land is Patrick Starr comes to mind. The only person who might contend with him is Hank Kimball. Those two in an I.Q. test would be interesting not Michelangelo!
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon! |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
The Catalina Wine Mixer
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
|
Makes me wonder why fox never did this with tmnt and family guy. Mikey vs Adam West haha.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
XD that was pretty funny. They should have more videos like this! Maybe Donnie VS. Sandy cheeks, or Raph VS Squidward LOL
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 488
|
Shredder vs Plankton
Spike vs Gary |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Fashionably late
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
|
As much as I like Patrick his character is supposed to be completely mindless and dumb, I don't believe that that has ever been the case for Mike's character, I really don't know who was the "genius" that came up with this comparison.
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,512
|
Pretty much this. That 'genius' should be fired. And I think this should be the last comparison we get...Ever. Please, don't make me regret liking having TMNT on Nickelodeon!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Leo-holic
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
|
Yes, I saw this and thought it was pretty stupid, IMO. I'd say the winner would be Patrick. He definitely seems dumber than Mikey does.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One. "Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson. |
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 122
|
ummm.... none of things Mikey does in that clip are actually dumb. Why would you expect someone who lives in a sewer to be able to pronounce the word "pizza"? Why would you expect them to be able to spell the word "wrong" for that matter (logically, if you'd never seen it written down, you would expect it to be R-O-N-G)? Annoying enough that fans are saying Mikey is "dumb" because they haven't actually thought this stuff through, worse still that Nick is saying it.
(lots of parents of dyslexic kids out there who I imagine are THRILLED that not being able to spell/pronounce a couple of words makes someone "the dumb one") |
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,682
|
Wow.... this clinches it as Nick officially making Mike the 'dumb one'. End of story.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU." Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/ I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/ |
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 122
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,682
|
I doubt it, but the channel itself sure thinks so. I hope the writers and producers of the actual show don't... but the rest of Nick sure does. Or at least they wanna market him as such.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU." Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/ I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/ |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|