The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2013, 06:47 PM   #1
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,805
How many times have you watched each episode?

So far I've watched each episode twice. Once when it first aired and then I rewatch all 12 of them shortly after due to the rerun break.

I like how upon rewatching the show I notice things I missed the first time around. Even just subtle stuff that goes on in the background or the Turtles expressions.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:00 PM   #2
chrisdude
Foot Elite
 
chrisdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,708
I've watched most of them a second time, throughout their respective weeks. There are a lot a little things to catch. You can really tell these guys are fans and they have a good time making the show.
__________________
PSN/Miiverse: MikeFarber
chrisdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:10 PM   #3
MrTMNT2012
Mad Scientist
 
MrTMNT2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,512
I think I've rewatched 'The Gauntlet', The Premiere, 'Metalhead' And the Leatherhead Episode Just cause those were my favourite.
MrTMNT2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:15 PM   #4
Allio
Foot Elite
 
Allio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,203
just only watched each episode just the one time
__________________
Allio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:29 PM   #5
Oculus Orbus
Mad Scientist
 
Oculus Orbus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTMNT2012 View Post
I think I've rewatched 'The Gauntlet', The Premiere, 'Metalhead' And the Leatherhead Episode.
Exactly this.
Oculus Orbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:33 PM   #6
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
About twice each I wanna say. Some three times.
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:42 PM   #7
Bauer536
Mad Scientist
 
Bauer536's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
I've watched "Rise of the Turtles, Pt. 1" twice. The first one I watched was the day before the actual premiere. I also watched "New Friend, Old Enemy," "Metalhead," and "Never Say Xever" twice. Those are some good episodes.
Bauer536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:54 PM   #8
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
It varies for me. Some episodes I really liked, so I went back and watched them again, but others I haven't.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:03 PM   #9
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
I've only watched like 3 of them twice. Sorta like Jephael, I only rewatched the ones that REALLY stuck out to me. I'm trying to keep my mind fresh for the DVD I guess.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:49 PM   #10
Yorae
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 300
I recently rewatched all 12 episodes again, so twice for most (thrice for The Gauntlet, Leatherhead, Never Say Xever and Panic in the Sewers)
Yorae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:59 PM   #11
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
I've been meaning to rewatch them myself...
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:18 PM   #12
Donatello_ftw
Random Punk
 
Donatello_ftw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Staten Island
Posts: 41
I've watched each episode a couple times. Especially Panic in the Sewers and It Came From the Depths, those have been my favorites so far.
__________________
Donatello_ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:13 AM   #13
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
I haven't felt inclined to watch any of them a second time yet. I might do a full-season marathon after the finale.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:27 AM   #14
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite
 
TheBlueTurtle1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 2,891
watched once, do not want to over watch before I get the DVDs.
__________________


http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:34 AM   #15
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
Well... As not so good in English languague...I need to watch each episode at least twice from very first begining!

I also re-watched all again about twice again ....and

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae View Post
I recently rewatched all 12 episodes again,
Same here! This nice little free days!
To sum up: at least 5 times every episode at the moment!

I dont get tired of re-watching and laughing again!
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:48 AM   #16
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
I've watched some of them a few times, but most of them I haven't watched too much. I saw "The Gauntlet" and "Never Say Xever" more than once because those two are my favorite eps so far. I did watch "I Think His Name Is Baxter Stockman" at least three times, but that was just because there was nothing else to watch.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:59 AM   #17
Bossa Nova
Stone Warrior
 
Bossa Nova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: United States, California
Posts: 592
I've rewatched all of them twice, and a few of my favorites I think three times already. The only one I've only seen once is Metalhead since I hate that episode and just left the room when my sister wanted to watch it again.
__________________
Bossa Nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:30 AM   #18
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
Ive rewatched them all AT LEAST five times each.
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:42 AM   #19
HerpDerp
Hench Mutant
 
HerpDerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 488
I watched the first handful of episodes a few times but after than I wasn't really as interested so just watched each episode once.
HerpDerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:44 AM   #20
TurtleMaster4
Hench Mutant
 
TurtleMaster4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Some where in the Sewers of New York!
Posts: 390
I lost count.........
TurtleMaster4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.