The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2013, 07:57 PM   #1
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,682
TMNT and Spongebob marathon tomorrow?

Seems they want to do a marathon tomorrow at 2PM with the Turtles and I guess.... martial arts related episodes of Spongebob.... but when I check the tv listings, it seems it will just be TMNT at 2 and then an hour of Spongebob... and then other stuff. That's hardly a marathon... anybody got more information about this?
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:29 PM   #2
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,791
We've all seen the first 12 episodes, some multiple times, I don't think anyone is interested.

These are done for little kids.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:34 PM   #3
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Yeah I saw the commercial for it. It's called "Ka-Ra-Tay" Sunday, but they have some nerve calling it a marathon, as there are only 3 TMNT episodes and the rest is all Spongebob. I think a mix of TMNT, Kung Fu Panda, Supah Ninjas, Spongebob and Power Rangers Samurai would have made a better "Ka-Ra-Tay" Sunday.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:43 PM   #4
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
We've all seen the first 12 episodes, some multiple times, I don't think anyone is interested.

These are done for little kids.
Say what? So...before they were done for?
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:02 PM   #5
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,682
True but my girl is just getting into the series, and a marathon would be perfect to get to watch all the eps in order. Especially the first ones.

So... 3 TMNT eps starting at 2? I'll be sure to get some snacks ready.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:47 AM   #6
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Yes, and they're showing "Turtle Temper" at 11/10c if your girl has missed that as well. The three eps are: "Mousers Attack," "The Gauntlet," and "I Think His Name Is Baxter Stockman." I just watched "Mousers Attack" with my BF yesterday, so I'll skip that one and just watch "The Gauntlet."
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:52 AM   #7
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,682
oh ****... they showed TMNT this morning too? Gaaaaahhh I wish they would make up their mind. I wanted to her to see that one...
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:05 PM   #8
Gyt Kaliba
Stone Warrior
 
Gyt Kaliba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 770
Showing those three episodes in that particular order is completely random, but eh, I'm watching them as we speak. So I can't complain.
__________________
My FanFiction
Gyt Kaliba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 01:43 PM   #9
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyt Kaliba View Post
Showing those three episodes in that particular order is completely random, but eh, I'm watching them as we speak. So I can't complain.
Yep, just watched em. And totally random ordering.... Just goes to show that TMNT isn't as episodic as Spongebob. We at least got to enjoy the last episode since it's one she hasn't seen before.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 03:07 PM   #10
TMNachoT
Stone Warrior
 
TMNachoT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Mendoza
Posts: 827
There is a tmnt - kunfu panda marathon tomorrow in latin america on nick!!
TMNachoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:34 AM   #11
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Now that would've been better than TMNT and SpongeBob. But you take what you can get. I watched "The Gauntlet" and that was it.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:51 AM   #12
Leogeddon
Stone Warrior
 
Leogeddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 502
They have a marathon in my area tonight at 7 pm. I think a Power Rangers and then a TMNT marathon would've been the best to have for a Friday afternoon-evening.
__________________

Click me for group discussion!
Leogeddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.