The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2013, 04:33 PM   #1
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Welcome Back to TMNT, Corey Feldman!

As one of the few and proud who love Feldman as Donatello, the news that he has joined the Nick cast is spectacular!

They're keeping his character under wraps, but based on the article I'd wager it's Casey Jones. I'll be thrown for a loop if it's not.
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 04:36 PM   #2
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,805
So an 18 year old Casey is going to sound like a 50 year old chain smoker?

Let's hope Feldman can get the rasp out of his voice.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 04:36 PM   #3
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
I'm guessing either Casey (probably the most likely way to feature Corey as a regular cast member) or a mutated Spike.

From what I remember reading, they are planning to give Corey's character a close connection to Raphael. Looks like it could make for a little Goonies Reunion!
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 04:41 PM   #4
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
From what I remember reading, they are planning to give Corey's character a close connection to Raphael. Looks like it could make for a little Goonies Reunion!
Yeah, they emphasized the connection to Raphael. Which is why I immediately thought Casey. I suppose it could be Spike, although as they are hammering home the "Goonies Reunion" thing as well...I'm still thinking Casey!
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 04:41 PM   #5
Bossa Nova
Stone Warrior
 
Bossa Nova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: United States, California
Posts: 592
I must have a weird sense of hearing since I never would have described Feldman as having a..."raspy" voice, but I've seen it described as such a few times so there must be some truth to it. Maybe. I just don't hear it. In any case, I personally love his voice, it's very unique and would LOVE to hear him voicing Casey if that's who they decide to go with for him.
__________________
Bossa Nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 04:44 PM   #6
LH
Leatherhead
 
LH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,705
Oops.. I created a thread too. Looks like great minds think alike!

Corey as Casey seems like it would make sense, especially since he is connected to Raph.
LH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 04:57 PM   #7
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Good thing I never cared much about the Nick show. Otherwise, this news would be devastating after learning that Roseanne Barr was cast as Mother Brain and seeing Karai's werewolf design.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:53 PM   #8
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Feldman coming aboard is like, month old news. Didn't need a new thread for it.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:06 PM   #9
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,215
Welcome back to 2012, Donnie!
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:44 PM   #10
marcelangelo
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,471
welcome back , compradre!I always loved him as donatello and liked his movies a lot, so thats just awesome for me...booyakashaaaa!
marcelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:49 PM   #11
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
I just can't put old Donnie's voice and Casey together, but We'll see I mean we don't even know for sure if this is the case.
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:55 PM   #12
zodiac brave
Stone Warrior
 
zodiac brave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: san antonio, tx
Posts: 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by zkarlette View Post
I just can't put old Donnie's voice and Casey together, but We'll see I mean we don't even know for sure if this is the case.
wouldn't it be just like putting old raph's voice into new donnie's mouth?
__________________
what we were after, was lashings of ultra-violence.

zodiac brave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:59 PM   #13
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
Maybe, I could actually work just like that did...I love how Donnie sounds in the new show regardless.
But I have to admit that my favorite VO for Donnie in the movies was Adam Carl from SOTO not Corey so we'll see.
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.