The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2013, 11:59 AM   #1
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,215
Mae Whitman and Pat Musick on Talkin' Toons

Can't wait for the new episode tonight? Check out Mae Whitman (2012 April O'neil) and her mom Pat Musick (Mona Lisa from the OT) on Rob Paulsen's podcast.

http://robpaulsenlive.com/category/podcasts/
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:42 PM   #2
cryan
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Athens,AL
Posts: 743
It's live now I listened to part of it,its very good. There is a some profanity so be warned.
cryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 02:41 PM   #3
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Listening to it right now, and it's so funny!
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:55 PM   #4
pannoni1
Foot Elite
 
pannoni1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
The chemistry between the two is more than I expected, and found it very newsworthy and informative, despite some occasional profanity. Love how it ends with Rob saying "This is my little girl crush, Mae Whitman!"
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:34 PM   #5
Avatar Yuffie
Stone Warrior
 
Avatar Yuffie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 805
Had a very hard time to separate Pat from Mae's (they sound too similar).

But I laughed at the last part.
__________________


We all know that Most Writers Are Male. Something like eighty percent of media aimed at children have male main characters, whereas half the population is female. At best, women will often be minor characters or will not be present at all. Stories about women are for women, stories about men are for general consumption. (TV Tropes Feminist Fantasy)
Avatar Yuffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:26 PM   #6
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar Yuffie View Post
Had a very hard time to separate Pat from Mae's (they sound too similar).
I know, I had the same problem listening. Was kinda wishing they'd do some bit where classic toon Raph and Mona Lisa meet Nick Don and April.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:30 PM   #7
Storm Eagle
Saved by
 
Storm Eagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 3,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar Yuffie View Post
Had a very hard time to separate Pat from Mae's (they sound too similar).
Aren't they mother/daughter? That would probably explain it.
Storm Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:08 PM   #8
cryan
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Athens,AL
Posts: 743
I love the part where Musick has the action figure of Mona Lisa.
cryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:42 PM   #9
Avatar Yuffie
Stone Warrior
 
Avatar Yuffie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jephael View Post
I know, I had the same problem listening. Was kinda wishing they'd do some bit where classic toon Raph and Mona Lisa meet Nick Don and April.
I love Mae hinting she didn't mind the Don/April ship and Pat testified its ok, I laughed like a loon.

Rob thinks Don needs medication though.
__________________


We all know that Most Writers Are Male. Something like eighty percent of media aimed at children have male main characters, whereas half the population is female. At best, women will often be minor characters or will not be present at all. Stories about women are for women, stories about men are for general consumption. (TV Tropes Feminist Fantasy)
Avatar Yuffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.