The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2013, 02:06 PM   #1
tmntfan4ever
Foot Soldier
 
tmntfan4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chicago Illinois
Posts: 177
New Girl In Town Clip New

http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/tmnt-113-clip-1.html
__________________
tmntfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:18 PM   #2
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,208
Her outfit is great, Kelly Hu nailed the voice (as I knew she would), that promo pic didn't do her justice, and I'm excited for this episode.

...

But what in the mother-**** is up with the blonde-in-the-back hairdo? that just looks stupid.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:19 PM   #3
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=41000
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:27 PM   #4
tmntfan4ever
Foot Soldier
 
tmntfan4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chicago Illinois
Posts: 177
Here's part 2 http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/...ready-to-fight
__________________
tmntfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:28 PM   #5
NinjaPug
Foot Elite
 
NinjaPug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
Here's another clip of Leo vs Karai


http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/...ready-to-fight
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:28 PM   #6
NinjaPug
Foot Elite
 
NinjaPug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
Beat me to it tmntfan
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:31 PM   #7
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache
 
TheSkeletonMan939's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
She still looks ridiculous. I have no idea why Leo is attracted to her.

Or why Karai is attracted to Leo.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda_Kahn_fan View Post
IDW took the OT straw and spun it into gold, while Platinum Dunes took the OT straw and spun it into manure.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:35 PM   #8
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite
 
BabyTurtles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
she IS pretty

and cool~
BabyTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:01 PM   #9
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,792
I thought her hair style was ridiculous before, and back then I didn't know she was blonde in the back.

I hope come Season 2 they redesign her and throw this design in the trash bin.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:06 PM   #10
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite
 
BabyTurtles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I thought her hair style was ridiculous before, and back then I didn't know she was blonde in the back.

I hope come Season 2 they redesign her and throw this design in the trash bin.
you don't think she's pretty either??? XD she looks awesome to me!!!

she looks like a punk ninja XD it's cool~

i hope they don't get rid of that blonde in the back......i like it...it's what teenagers do well rebellious ones XD
BabyTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:26 PM   #11
NinjaPug
Foot Elite
 
NinjaPug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
Am I the only one that doesn't know what all these XD's mean?
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:28 PM   #12
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite
 
BabyTurtles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPug View Post
Am I the only one that doesn't know what all these XD's mean?
It's a face :3 <---like that one

it's a sideways happy smiling face with scrunched up eyes like this: >_<
BabyTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:31 PM   #13
TheCollector
Hench Mutant
 
TheCollector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 293
Believe it or not, teen girls in Japan do some crazy things to their hair. This is not to odd for there.

And I gotta say, personally I'm really starting to like this design after seeing it better.
TheCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:35 PM   #14
Irishmile
Hench Mutant
 
Irishmile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCollector View Post
Believe it or not, teen girls in Japan do some crazy things to their hair. This is not to odd for there.

And I gotta say, personally I'm really starting to like this design after seeing it better.
I think Teens do crazy things to their hair all over the world..
That said.. I do not hate the design.. but I don't love it either.... But she is supposed to be a kid (in this series anyway).. I would be worried if they made her too sexy.. it would be really strange.
__________________
Irishmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:45 PM   #15
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Awesome clips. I can't wait to see this episode.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:52 PM   #16
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCollector View Post
Believe it or not, teen girls in Japan do some crazy things to their hair. This is not to odd for there.

And I gotta say, personally I'm really starting to like this design after seeing it better.
Very true. Still looks like ish.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:57 PM   #17
Refractive Reflections
Mad Scientist
 
Refractive Reflections's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,371
The clip looks good, but I'm really....REALLY...trying to get over Karai's "Planet of the Apes" hair style look and it almost looks like she has sideburns too. It'll take some time I'm sure...

(I'm still trying to get past Don's gap between his two front teeth though. I thought it was a little stereotypical to make the "science dork" of the group to have that feature anyways. As if the tall, thin and lanky look wasn't enough... )

Last edited by Refractive Reflections; 01-30-2013 at 04:11 PM.
Refractive Reflections is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:43 PM   #18
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
One thread isn't enough? You people kill me...
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:45 PM   #19
TheCollector
Hench Mutant
 
TheCollector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 293
I've seen enough anime to not be bothered in the least by the dangling hair on the sides. Really doesn't look like sideburns to me.
TheCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:45 PM   #20
TheCollector
Hench Mutant
 
TheCollector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
One thread isn't enough? You people kill me...
Karai deserves ALL THE THREADS!!
TheCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.