The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2013, 03:21 PM   #1
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Nickelodeon TMNT Prime Time Premieres

Here's a handy guide of TMNT 2012 episodes that have premiered in prime time (at night) instead of their normal time slot on Saturday at 11:00 AM. These episodes are usually on Fridays at 7:00 PM followed by a mini, two hour marathon. These are also better know as "Total Turtle Takeover Fridays".
(Episodes with their titles written in bold have yet to premiere)

Season 1
"Rise Of The Turtles" (Part 1): Friday, September 28th, 2012
"I, Monster": Friday, January 25th, 2013
"New Girl In Town": Friday, February 1st, 2013
"The Alien Agenda": Friday, February 8th, 2013
"The Pulverizer": Friday, February 23rd, 2013
"Showdown": Thursday, August 8th, 2013

Season 2
"Wormquake": Friday, March 14th, 2014

Last edited by Donatello19; 03-14-2014 at 04:02 PM.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:24 PM   #2
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,215
Ha. Way to act like a dick and tell me I'm wrong when I reported this in another thread...
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:26 PM   #3
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,805
Will this get a rerun at 8:30 like the Rat King ep? I don't get home till then.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:27 PM   #4
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
OMG! Yay thanks for the info ^__^ I hope Nick does this for every ep from now on.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:34 PM   #5
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Ha. Way to act like a dick and tell me I'm wrong when I reported this in another thread...
Calm down, I would have believed you if I had saw the actual tweet.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:47 PM   #6
NinjaPug
Foot Elite
 
NinjaPug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Will this get a rerun at 8:30 like the Rat King ep? I don't get home till then.
According to this, yes.


Nickelodeon has announced a last minute scheduling change by moving up the premiere of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles episode “New Girl in Town” (113) from Saturday, February 2nd at 11:00 AM to Friday, February 1st at 7:00 PM.

The episode will repeat at 8:30 PM on Friday, February 1st and at 11:00 AM on Saturday, February 2nd.

Episode Description:
Leonardo, tired of Raphael’s constant criticism, lets his brother try his hand at leadership for a while. Meanwhile, Leonardo
meets a beautiful and dangerous female ninja who tries to lure Leonardo to the dark side.
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:50 PM   #7
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,805
I hope this schedule stays every week.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:52 PM   #8
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPug View Post
According to this, yes.


Nickelodeon has announced a last minute scheduling change by moving up the premiere of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles episode “New Girl in Town” (113) from Saturday, February 2nd at 11:00 AM to Friday, February 1st at 7:00 PM.

The episode will repeat at 8:30 PM on Friday, February 1st and at 11:00 AM on Saturday, February 2nd.

Episode Description:
Leonardo, tired of Raphael’s constant criticism, lets his brother try his hand at leadership for a while. Meanwhile, Leonardo
meets a beautiful and dangerous female ninja who tries to lure Leonardo to the dark side.
Cool, thanks for sharing! I can't wait to see this episode, and like some others have said, I hope Nick puts more new episodes as prime times. Now I can sleep in on Saturday
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:54 PM   #9
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Okay everyone, you've got 3 chances to see the new episode this week. Tomorrow at 7:00 PM and 8:30 PM, and Saturday at 11:00 AM. I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to try and watch it all 3 times XD.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:19 PM   #10
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite
 
Lethal Lullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,816
As long as I get to see the show I'm good.
Lethal Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:26 PM   #11
dkram230
Stone Warrior
 
dkram230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Okay everyone, you've got 3 chances to see the new episode this week. Tomorrow at 7:00 PM and 8:30 PM, and Saturday at 11:00 AM. I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to try and watch it all 3 times XD.
I save them all on my DVR so I can pull them up whenever. Though I accidentally deleted episode 9 last week. Eeek! All the more reason to finally hookup my Apple TV from xmas so I can just stream them from my iCloud.
dkram230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:26 PM   #12
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
My guide still hasn't updated.
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:30 PM   #13
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkram230 View Post
I save them all on my DVR so I can pull them up whenever. Though I accidentally deleted episode 9 last week. Eeek! All the more reason to finally hookup my Apple TV from xmas so I can just stream them from my iCloud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMan View Post
My guide still hasn't updated.
Oh yeah, I probably should have said this before. Most "last minute schedule changes" do NOT show up on the T.V guides. It happened to me with the first part of Rise of the turtles on September 28th. It still comes on at 7, it just won't say it.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:38 PM   #14
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Ratings drop ahead .
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:42 PM   #15
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,215
Last Saturday's ratings were still really good despite the Friday premier.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:44 PM   #16
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeweed101 View Post
Ratings drop ahead .
Not really. It will get it's normal ratings with the Saturday premiere. The same thing happened with "I, Monster".
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:44 PM   #17
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
I hope it's going well on Fridays. If they're having really good ratings, they may just keep on doing this. It's good for me, since I'm out of the house early every Saturday They must have ratings Somewhere on last friday...
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:26 PM   #18
chrisdude
Foot Elite
 
chrisdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,708
I don't like the idea of missing the first showing, but 7pm on a Friday is not convenient for me. I'll deal, though. More showings is better for everyone.
__________________
PSN/Miiverse: MikeFarber
chrisdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:40 PM   #19
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machias Banshee View Post
I hope it's going well on Fridays. If they're having really good ratings, they may just keep on doing this. It's good for me, since I'm out of the house early every Saturday They must have ratings Somewhere on last friday...
As for me I'm practically nocturnal, so this schedule would be great for me too. I dig it.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:22 AM   #20
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Awesome. Can't wait to see it tonight. I probably won't watch the 8:30 showing because wrestling's on, but I will catch it again on Saturday for sure. What an awesome early birthday present!
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.