![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
follower of Jesus
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
|
Threes a crowd
I'm sure some one else has already brought this up or even thought of it but I haven't spotted it yet, so sorry if this has been discussed already.
So for the first season we have been enjoying the funny, whimsical donnie and april fling (I guess you could call it that) But in season 2 we were told that Casey should be appearing. I have been wondering if possibly we will see April swept off her feet by casey or something along the lines of a donnie, april and casey thing going on. Raph and casey becoming friends, but what about Don and casey butting heads? Anyone else think of this? |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,791
|
I very much doubt April will immediately fall for Casey, she never has in any past series. Since I doubt they're going to do a soap opera on a kids show most likely Donatello will get over his crush sometime next season.
April basically ignores him anyway, you can tell the way she brushes them off. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,208
|
![]() Heh. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 293
|
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Fashionably late
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
|
Maybe Casey is going to end up hanging out with Raph, or at least at the beginning.
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|