The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Forum Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2013, 07:56 PM   #1
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite
 
Lethal Lullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,816
Got Any Jokes??

Well. Do you?? Feel free to add your favorites here.

I can't think of any at this moment besides this one I heard from a friend (which I posted in Chatter)

"If you have a bladder infection,
Then urine trouble."
Lethal Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:58 PM   #2
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
What nationality are you when you have to pee?
You're a Russian.

What nationality are you when you get to the restroom?
European.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:18 PM   #3
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,226
What did Tennessee?

Same thing Arkansas!
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:44 PM   #4
Guitar_Raph
Superhero musician
 
Guitar_Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 2,191
I once heard this joke on both Hee Haw & The Gong Show. Roy Clark & The Unknown Comic were the joke tellers & Archie Campbell & Chuck Barris were the straight men.

"Hey, I'm doing a taste test here. Can you tell me what this is?"

The other person takes a drink & immediately spits it out!

"That's gasoline!"

"I know, but is it regular or premium?" (LOL)
__________________


Mikey drums with nunchucks!
Guitar_Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:30 PM   #5
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
What nationality are you when you get to the restroom?
European.
EUROPE ISN'T A NATION!
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:32 PM   #6
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School
 
Voltron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Realm of SJW
Posts: 4,642
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19thCenturyGhost View Post
Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?
Spoiler:
It was dead.


Wanna hear a dirty joke?
A horse jumped in a puddle of mud.

Wanna hear a clean joke?
I just took a shower.

These aren't jokes. Jokes are supposed to offer humor of some kind. This is like a doctor offering someone medicine, and then just standing there staring at the patient, waiting for them to get better.

I feel cheated. It took seconds of my life to read this, and I'll never have those back. In a way, you kind of murdered me. You kind of murdered us all.

Just because we aren't dead doesn't mean we all haven't died inside, even if just a little bit.

On top of that, you robbed us. You promised us mirth and gave none, whilst at the same time brutishly grabbing the joy of our anticipation right from our bosom. You, with sickly grin stretched upon your gray and hateful face forced your hand through our chest and, like a burglar, took what was good and sweet and left only want in our hearts. It is akin to rape, this deed.

Why, now the sun rises cold on our days. The sweet water no longer quenches parched lips! Food becomes bland upon our tongues, and our stomachs never hunger yet never full give no rapture in mastication.

DO YOU SEE, sir? DO YOU KNOW? Graves offer sweet embrace to the dead, but not to us! We walk damned in the noise of these "jokes." The misdirection of these words lead only to Hell! To fates worse than death! The angels cry! The devil gnashes his teeth with this torment unknown to Perdition!

From hence forth, we shall never speak of this travesty again. . . lest the Lord find reason to end this story He has written. . . lest the world stop and die. . .
__________________
I AM FOR ACTUAL! . . . and the White Savior. . . and the Right Hand of God. . .
Voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:45 PM   #7
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite
 
Lethal Lullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltron View Post
These aren't jokes. Jokes are supposed to offer humor of some kind. This is like a doctor offering someone medicine, and then just standing there staring at the patient, waiting for them to get better.

I feel cheated. It took seconds of my life to read this, and I'll never have those back. In a way, you kind of murdered me. You kind of murdered us all.

Just because we aren't dead doesn't mean we all haven't died inside, even if just a little bit.

On top of that, you robbed us. You promised us mirth and gave none, whilst at the same time brutishly grabbing the joy of our anticipation right from our bosom. You, with sickly grin stretched upon your gray and hateful face forced your hand through our chest and, like a burglar, took what was good and sweet and left only want in our hearts. It is akin to rape, this deed.

Why, now the sun rises cold on our days. The sweet water no longer quenches parched lips! Food becomes bland upon our tongues, and our stomachs never hunger yet never full give no rapture in mastication.

DO YOU SEE, sir? DO YOU KNOW? Graves offer sweet embrace to the dead, but not to us! We walk damned in the noise of these "jokes." The misdirection of these words lead only to Hell! To fates worse than death! The angels cry! The devil gnashes his teeth with this torment unknown to Perdition!

From hence forth, we shall never speak of this travesty again. . . lest the Lord find reason to end this story He has written. . . lest the world stop and die. . .
meh. Sorry.

Yeah I know I suck at this whole joke telling thing. I just wanted to see if anybody got any good ones. You know, cause laughter is the best medicine. (Not to mention that I was bored) so *slowly backs away with hands up*

Spoiler:
I'm sorry, Voltron. Was that whole thing meant to be taken seriously? Because I don't take it the wrong way.
Lethal Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:58 PM   #8
AT-Man
I SEEN IT
 
AT-Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: FIN
Posts: 2,206
Pyramid Head: knock knock!
Nurse: Who's there?
Pyramid Head: Lettuce.
Nurse: Lettuce who?
Pyramid Head: Lettuce in.
Nurse: *opens the door* dohohohoho!
she was violently raped to death
__________________

Through the Golden Door
AT-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:59 PM   #9
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School
 
Voltron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Realm of SJW
Posts: 4,642
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19thCenturyGhost View Post
meh. Sorry.

Yeah I know I suck at this whole joke telling thing. I just wanted to see if anybody got any good ones. You know, cause laughter is the best medicine. (Not to mention that I was bored) so *slowly backs away with hands up*

Spoiler:
I'm sorry, Voltron. Was that whole thing meant to be taken seriously? Because I don't take it the wrong way.
No, it was sarcasm for the most part. They were awful jokes, though. I wish you didn't delete them in embarrassment.
__________________
I AM FOR ACTUAL! . . . and the White Savior. . . and the Right Hand of God. . .
Voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:24 PM   #10
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite
 
Lethal Lullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltron View Post
No, it was sarcasm for the most part. They were awful jokes, though. I wish you didn't delete them in embarrassment.
Well. I feel less confused now. most of time it's things I say or text my friends that they find funny. (Not those dead jokes from earlier. 2 were from my brother. One from a teacher.) But I don't want to really say much here. Since most of you are grown ups. And probably won't find my randomness all too hilarious. I will put something I would randomly say just as like a teaser.

Spoiler:
Idk why... but I kinda want to set a toilet on fire. It's probably impossible, but DON'T RUIN MY DREAMS! O_O
Lethal Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:59 AM   #11
joefsas
Stone Warrior
 
joefsas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Dorset, uk
Posts: 690
Quote:
Originally Posted by AT-Man View Post
Pyramid Head: knock knock!
Nurse: Who's there?
Pyramid Head: Lettuce.
Nurse: Lettuce who?
Pyramid Head: Lettuce in.
Nurse: *opens the door* dohohohoho!
she was violently raped to death
WTF!!!
__________________
WANTED: S.H.FIGUARTS LEONARDO BANDANA TAIL PIECE!
joefsas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:44 AM   #12
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite
 
Lethal Lullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,816
Well aware that this isn't a joke, but I find these lyrics amusing. (Maybe I should have called this the Comedy Thread?)

Quote:
Hey I thought we had an interview with DJ Clue
([Em:] No I had an interview not you two)
You gonna be late for soundcheck
Man I ain't goin' to soundcheck
But our mics are screwed up and his always sound best
You know what man I'ma say something
Hey yo Em
([Em:] You got something to say?!)
Man no
I thought you bout to tell him off, what's up
Man I'ma tell him when I feel likeit, man shut up
Lethal Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:42 AM   #13
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19thCenturyGhost View Post
Well aware that this isn't a joke, but I find these lyrics amusing. (Maybe I should have called this the Comedy Thread?)
How are those funny/amusing?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:20 AM   #14
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
They didn't make me laugh.

Here's my joke:

There was a girl who was on her way to school, and she met another girl. The second girl said, "Hello, my name's Mary. What's your name?"

"Happy Butt," the first girl replied.

"Come on, you have to have a real name," said Mary. "Now, what is it?"

"Happy Butt," the other girl answered.

The two girls went to school, and the teacher was taking down names for the record. She approached the girl and asked for her name.

"Happy Butt," the girl responded.

"You must have a real name," the teacher told her. "Now, what is it?"

"Happy Butt," the girl answered.

"Either tell us your real name, or we're going to the principal's office," the teacher commanded.

"Happy Butt," the girl responded.

So they took her down to the principal who asked her name, and she responded with, "Happy Butt." The principal then asked to speak to the parents and wanted to know their phone number, so the girl gave it to him. He talked with the parents and then faced the girl.

"Your parents tell me your name is Gladys," he said.

"Glad Ass, Happy Butt, same thing," the girl said.

2222

Another joke:

What did the baby corn ask the mom corn?

"Where's pop corn?"

Why was the chicken arrested?

Because he was suspected of fowl play.

Why was the bluejay arrested?

Because he was caught jaywalking.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:38 AM   #15
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
2 blondes walk into a bar.

You think one of them would have seen it...
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:53 AM   #16
Type 97 Chi-ha
Mad Scientist
 
Type 97 Chi-ha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Brookfield, IL
Posts: 1,333
"Eat your Wheaties, Johnny, you have to go to school!"

"But I don't want to go to school!"

"You know you have to go to school, Johnny!"

"But really, I don't want to. The kids don't like me, the teachers don't like me. Why should I have to go to school?"

"Well, here are two reasons. First, you're 42 years old. And second, you're the principal."
Type 97 Chi-ha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:27 AM   #17
AT-Man
I SEEN IT
 
AT-Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: FIN
Posts: 2,206
Pyramid Head walks in to a bar.
The bartender asks "Why the long face?"
There were no survivors.
__________________

Through the Golden Door
AT-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:37 AM   #18
AT-Man
I SEEN IT
 
AT-Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: FIN
Posts: 2,206
What do you get when you cross an octopus and the Abyss?

I don't know, but it's damn good at staring back at you!
__________________

Through the Golden Door
AT-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:12 AM   #19
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite
 
Lethal Lullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,816
Um. Here's my attemp at another one. (a simple 'BOO!' will do if you hate it. Thank you very much oh and please don't come in here with a chainsaw and try cutting off my head. )

Dude One: And what do you learn from "Cinnamon Toast Crunch"?
Other Guy: That cannibalism is OKAY!
Dude One: *_*

(Okay that sucked. Oh well. )

Last edited by Lethal Lullaby; 02-07-2013 at 11:19 AM.
Lethal Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:28 AM   #20
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
You're trying to hard NCG.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.