The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2013, 06:07 PM   #1
Taylon
Mouser
 
Taylon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cybertron
Posts: 14
Casey Jones

So, pizza delivery boy or Leatherhead's previous owner?
Taylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:11 PM   #2
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,210
Seriously?

Um, neither. Pizza boy is a gag based on Ciro Nieli and LH's owner was an emo kid.

He could be The Pulverizer. We'll see.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:13 PM   #3
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite
 
BabyTurtles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
I'm pretty sure neither :3 they say he will show up in season 2 anyway.
BabyTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:49 PM   #4
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
He could be The Pulverizer. We'll see.
Don't you know...Newtralizer is the Pulverizer. They're names are waaaay to similar for them not to be.

Yeah, I'm not sure who the Pulverizer is. I kinda hope he isn't Casey. If they make Casey a "Zach Lite" character I'll be very disappointed.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:52 PM   #5
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,794
I get the feeling Casey Jones will look very similar to IDW's Casey.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:53 PM   #6
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite
 
Lethal Lullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylon View Post
So, pizza delivery boy or Leatherhead's previous owner?
How about character that most of us don't even know what the heck he looks like?
Lethal Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:19 PM   #7
shuriken
Second City Shinobi
 
shuriken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Chi-town
Posts: 4,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I get the feeling Casey Jones will look very similar to IDW's Casey.
I sure hope not. I hope he'll be more like the crazed vigilante from the 87 series. Casey's gotten way too tame for my taste. OOOH make him claustrophobic too.
__________________
Some things are better left unsaid. This isn't one of them
shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:23 PM   #8
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
I'd kinda like to see a fresh take on Casey. The tough-guy act has gotten really boring over the years. Maybe they can make him more of a wise-ass jokester like Raphael was in the original cartoon. Though now that I think of it, that's sort of how he was in the movies.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:31 PM   #9
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
A Casey in the vein of Elias Koteas' portrayal in the 1st movie would be awesome....the persona more-so than the age.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:32 PM   #10
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
A Casey in the vein of Elias Koteas' portrayal in the first and third movies would be awesome....the persona more-so than the age.
There, I fixed it for ya!
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:34 PM   #11
shuriken
Second City Shinobi
 
shuriken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Chi-town
Posts: 4,182
^^So would I. But if i had to choose I'd go with mentally unstable Casey. We've had
BAH this is for Jephael's previous post (the one right after mine)

Mirage Casey- Started out as kinda unstable and violent, became involved with April, got dumped by April, became an alcoholic douche, Found himself while with Gabby, then became a sorta responsible father with April.
OT Casey- Crazy guy who gets a hard on for justice. Reliable Ally for the Turtles.
Movie Casey- Wise crackin' jerk vigilante with a heart of gold who also ends up with April (kinda).
2K3 Casey- Started as Mirage Casey, then sort of became an idiot, then went out with April and eventually became useless
IDW Casey- High school student/Vigilante teenage kid that likes sports and has Daddy issues. Will probably also end up with April, possibly become useless
__________________
Some things are better left unsaid. This isn't one of them
shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:37 PM   #12
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuriken View Post
Mirage Casey- Started out as kinda unstable and violent, became involved with April, got dumped by April, became an alcoholic douche, Found himself while with Gabby, then became a sorta responsible father with April.
OT Casey- Crazy guy who gets a hard on for justice. Reliable Ally for the Turtles.
Movie Casey- Wise crackin' jerk vigilante with a heart of gold who also ends up with April (kinda).
2K3 Casey- Started as Mirage Casey, then sort of became an idiot, then went out with April and eventually became useless
IDW Casey- High school student/Vigilante teenage kid that likes sports and has Daddy issues. Will probably also end up with April, possibly become useless
I really like your assessment on Casey. This actually gives me an interesting idea for something I wanna do on my site.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:40 PM   #13
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jephael View Post
There, I fixed it for ya!
I know what I meant...
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:43 PM   #14
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
I know what I meant...
Aw come on, you can't disregard his appearance in the third flick! Remember that part where he showed those Honor Guards how to play hockey? That was freaking priceless!
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:01 PM   #15
Rob2184
Mouser
 
Rob2184's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 10
The only leak of Casey Jones I have seen for the TMNT Nickelodeon Cartoons was when they did the comics on Nickelodeon.com & in one of the walls there was pic of Jones Mask & it said something under.

I really wish that by now, something would have leaked. They are really keeping his character under raps & all we know is he will eventually appear in season 2.
Rob2184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:09 PM   #16
Irishmile
Hench Mutant
 
Irishmile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 331
I hope Casey Jones ends up being the cat that Mikey tried to return....
__________________
Irishmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:27 AM   #17
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishmile View Post
I hope Casey Jones ends up being the cat that Mikey tried to return....
Man that's funny

I really liked the Elias Koteas version of Casey, but I'm guessing he is going to end up being some kind of teenager in this series, so who know if Casey will be a tough badass or just another date able character for April.
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:30 AM   #18
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jephael View Post
Aw come on, you can't disregard his appearance in the third flick! Remember that part where he showed those Honor Guards how to play hockey? That was freaking priceless!
I may defend TMNT 3, but Casey Jones was one of the weak points. He was just kinda...there. Though the "hockey lesson" was pretty funny.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:15 AM   #19
shuriken
Second City Shinobi
 
shuriken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Chi-town
Posts: 4,182
^^ Dude Casey was the best part in TMNT 3 (IMO). Plus that scene when the honor gaurd are dancing to Tarzan Boy is hilarious. Almost makes me wanna go watch it.
__________________
Some things are better left unsaid. This isn't one of them
shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:13 PM   #20
MutagenJosh
Thug
 
MutagenJosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Southaven , MS
Posts: 92
Heard casey was in season 2, but IMO I think earlier than that. I hope casey is, Like someone else said, Crazy like the 1987 cartoon.

Last edited by MutagenJosh; 02-07-2013 at 02:09 PM.
MutagenJosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.