The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2013, 09:16 AM   #1
Heather Breckel
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Heather Breckel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 308
TMNT/Koopa Troopa Teefury Shirt

http://www.teefury.com/



I couldn't say no to today's teefury. I like the comment someone left "It's times like this I don't like the color restriction. If the masks were all the TMNT colors this would be an instabuy"
Heather Breckel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:09 PM   #2
Gyt Kaliba
Stone Warrior
 
Gyt Kaliba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 770
Never before have I wanted a shirt as badly as I want this one. GAH! That's just awesome looking.
__________________
My FanFiction
Gyt Kaliba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:41 PM   #3
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
That's awsome, WANT
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.