The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2003, 11:09 AM   #1
Kid Icarus
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Angel Land
Posts: 4,150
New bootleg fig on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=2480

Looks like its supposed to be Mikey, but he has a yellow headband...
Kid Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 12:08 PM   #2
tormentedvagrant
Hench Mutant
 
tormentedvagrant's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: April's Apartment
Posts: 462
my my, isnt that interesting? I want it!!! Has anyone else seen these?
__________________
"I like to eat things I can pick out their bones with my teeth, not pick my teeth with their bones."--Leatherhead(RPG)
tormentedvagrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 12:15 PM   #3
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
ok thats just freaky!!!! the picture on the box shows don with I think a red mask? thats just weird
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 12:52 PM   #4
SlayerX
Stone Warrior
 
SlayerX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 828
lmao sweeeeet. its only at $2 That figure looks cool.
"Shipping for this Yellowtello is only $4.50 in the USA" lol
SlayerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 12:59 PM   #5
Psycho Da Turtle
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 203
Posts: 153
Did anyone realize the figure looks nothing like it does on the cover? The body that is. You would think at least they would use the same body cast to make figures! Its SCUERY! I want it!
__________________
Pizza Guy: Hey, this is a ten, the tabs 13!
Mikey: Your three minutes late dude!
Pizza Guy: Aw come on, I couldn't find the place!
Mikey:Wise man say, forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza!
Psycho Da Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 01:55 PM   #6
PWDESAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
The body seems to be the mold from the anime line of tmnt
PWDESAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 02:11 PM   #7
tormentedvagrant
Hench Mutant
 
tormentedvagrant's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: April's Apartment
Posts: 462
its got a morning star...... thats just cool it's a new turtle......... I shall call him Kirby!!!!! Thats what Eastman and Larid had planed for the fifth MALE turtle. But Venus came out of someone's ass, we all know how that went, it got so bad she has been perminantly banned from the official site. So any chance of a fifth turtle had gone down the tubes.
__________________
"I like to eat things I can pick out their bones with my teeth, not pick my teeth with their bones."--Leatherhead(RPG)
tormentedvagrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 02:11 PM   #8
Brodie
Certified Teacher
 
Brodie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bizarro Metropolis
Posts: 6,495
Someone should buy it.
__________________
Brodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 02:15 PM   #9
The Defibrillator
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Dee Eff Dubble You
Posts: 1,631
yeah, that is strange. I wish the seller would give more info about it.
__________________
My newest signature.
The Defibrillator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 02:19 PM   #10
tormentedvagrant
Hench Mutant
 
tormentedvagrant's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: April's Apartment
Posts: 462
I plan to buy it, some one has bid on it already, I plan to snipe them. If they are reading this then I am only kidding.........really.
By the way I also contacted the seller and he has a bootleg splinter and a red masked turtle as soon as I get a pic so will all of you....... the toys are gunna be mine, I am buying them but I want the yellowtello too.
__________________
"I like to eat things I can pick out their bones with my teeth, not pick my teeth with their bones."--Leatherhead(RPG)
tormentedvagrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 05:09 PM   #11
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
It's TMNTGal that has bid on it, I personally root for her to win it. She has a large collection going...
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 05:49 PM   #12
tormentedvagrant
Hench Mutant
 
tormentedvagrant's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: April's Apartment
Posts: 462
You question the size of my collection? that makes me sad.
Well then may the best collector win.
Its all good though, Im happy to know that there are crazy people like me out there!
__________________
"I like to eat things I can pick out their bones with my teeth, not pick my teeth with their bones."--Leatherhead(RPG)
tormentedvagrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 05:50 PM   #13
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by tormentedvagrant
You question the size of my collection? that makes me sad.
Well then may the best collector win.
Its all good though, Im happy to know that there are crazy people like me out there!
lol sorry, I've never seen your collection (That I remember)
But TMNTGal owns damn near everything released it seems
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 06:10 PM   #14
tormentedvagrant
Hench Mutant
 
tormentedvagrant's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: April's Apartment
Posts: 462
well it is true you have not seen my collection, im not really offended if you haddent figured that out. My collection is vast.... nows the part where i brag alot....... this is what my room looks like: TMNT Action figures MOC up on my wall 40 or so, All the bed sheet and pillow cases on my bed, with 8 dif stuffed animals including the wresteling buddy. Ihave the hockey table and the bowling ally on my floor, a sleeping bag sprawled out on the floor, 9 amimation cells with certificats on the walls, home made lamps with figures crawling up them, the diferent board games, the old 12'' turtles with the bebop and rocksteady and krangs body on one shelf. The tecnodrome, turtle van, pizza shooter, 2003 leo statue, sewer play set and the new 12'' figures mib spred out on numerous shelves. Posters on the ceiling, (no room on walls) and figures all over the place, the tmnt box (2' by 2' it think) filled with loose figures. thats my room, then i have childerns clothing, new cloths, boxes of all dif trading cards, belt buckles, shoe ties, ruler, calculator, stickers, pencil sharpener, nap sack, lunch box, sandwich bags, shrinki dinks, stamps, hallloween coutumes, turtle blimp (with hole) 25 video tapes, all movies on vhs, #1 on dvd. Ok well that makes me feel so conceded, well I know that there are many colections bigger then mine so yay for turtles. I took pic eairler today of alot of stuff so I find that funny that it came up!
__________________
"I like to eat things I can pick out their bones with my teeth, not pick my teeth with their bones."--Leatherhead(RPG)
tormentedvagrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 06:30 PM   #15
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
lol wow, that's cool ^^

You should post pics
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 09:32 PM   #16
tormentedvagrant
Hench Mutant
 
tormentedvagrant's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: April's Apartment
Posts: 462
the pics are comin but im no potographer....... I forgot to mention I have living collectables too.... 2 cats, Klunk and KC Jones. (cause its a girl)
__________________
"I like to eat things I can pick out their bones with my teeth, not pick my teeth with their bones."--Leatherhead(RPG)
tormentedvagrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 01:51 AM   #17
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Okay dude, You HAVE to post pics of the cats!!! er maybe in General Discussion, but still!
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 06:00 AM   #18
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
lol!!! "odd rare figure"
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 08:23 AM   #19
tormentedvagrant
Hench Mutant
 
tormentedvagrant's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: April's Apartment
Posts: 462
film is develuping now.........
__________________
"I like to eat things I can pick out their bones with my teeth, not pick my teeth with their bones."--Leatherhead(RPG)
tormentedvagrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 02:57 PM   #20
TMNTGal
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by tormentedvagrant
its got a morning star...... thats just cool it's a new turtle......... I shall call him Kirby!!!!! Thats what Eastman and Larid had planed for the fifth MALE turtle. But Venus came out of someone's ass, we all know how that went, it got so bad she has been perminantly banned from the official site. So any chance of a fifth turtle had gone down the tubes.
Kirby, that would have been cute but I'm glad they didn't go with the idea. A group of four guys is perfect. Venus sucked so bad, what the heck were they thinking? Personally I would love a female addition to the group, but only if the idea is executed correctly. I find it funny Venus was banned from the official site. Killing her character off on the show would have been interesting. If they had given her character some actual thought, cut the extreme cheezyness and the awful vomit unducing costumes then the show would have worked. A few aspect of the show were OK but all in all it was pretty embarrassing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunger_kittie
It's TMNTGal that has bid on it, I personally root for her to win it. She has a large collection going...
Yes, that's me. Aww thanks for your support Grunger Kitty! Absolutely love these bootlegs, they closely resemble the Super Mutants bootleg line. I'd like to win all 3 but I'd be content with just one of them. If only the seller had a Leo...

Speaking of collections, I'll get some more photo's up soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tormentedvagrant
You question the size of my collection? that makes me sad.
Well then may the best collector win.
Its all good though, Im happy to know that there are crazy people like me out there!
Post some photos of your items, I'd love to see. BTW I also snipe at the last second! Tee hee hee...
__________________

TMNTGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.