The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2003, 09:07 AM   #1
MikeA
Thug
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Michigan
Posts: 87
Off the Card making great progress!

Hey all. I was just browsing through the Visual Guide section at www.offthecard.com and came across the beginnings of the vintage turtle section. I think this site will be very helpful to collectors, and I can't wait to see the finished product. Do yourself a favor and check it out!
__________________
Go Green
Go White

Always looking for Rarities, Prototypes, Proof Cards, and Original Art from the vintage line.
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2003, 12:45 AM   #2
TheCloneRanger
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Kentucky, USA
Posts: 356
Thanks! We're working on the TMNT at a VERY quick pace. OTC has three staff members who are very serious about their TMNT, myself included. Modern is up-to-date through Hun, Casey, April now. Tell your friends!
__________________
~Larry
TheCloneRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2003, 05:05 PM   #3
JameO
Mad Scientist
 
JameO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,753
Cool site. I will be sure to tell my friends.
__________________
"Lie, Cheat & Steal, Atleast I'm Honest"
JameO is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.