![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 9
|
Newbie
Hi
Just recently discovered this forum. I'm Lathivoth and comming from Switzerland thus i'm all the time late with new stuff. Anyway that's why i like a forum i can go back and read up stuff. See ya around |
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Dee Eff Dubble You
Posts: 1,631
|
Welcome aboard, lathivoth! TMNH {that's me} at your service!
*hands over a mango of welcome*
__________________
My newest signature. |
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2003
Location: the Holy Land
Posts: 551
|
Hellllllllllllllllllllo
I'm The 7th Turtle founder of A-C club, where all members can drink milk from their nose... and also hate chihuahuas if you hate chi-s like us, you can join us and go to chi-s hunt with us *hands lathivoth a bucket full of hot chocolate* enjoy your stay! cya! *tries to bamf... with no success* oh well, i'll just cut myself and then heal myself *cuts his hand* AAAHHH!! OH MY GOD!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH... I'm ok now
__________________
take care now, bye bye then... A-C forever!!!!! same with A-P! |
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
follower of Jesus
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
|
welcome im major pain
and thats all you need to know |
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2003
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 1,198
|
wazzup? I'm the local lowly Memphian wigga!
I just got a new chainsaw and I named it Mary! Those d@mned wolves.......................... *cranks up chainsaw*
__________________
![]()
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
|
BAMF!!! *appears* Hiya. I'm Mars...the resident fireball. I am the co-founder of A-C. Here! *hands over a Big Mac of weclome*
*puts hand on 7th Turtle's shoulder* Felt good when you cut your hand, did it?
__________________
![]() *clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy* RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!! PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers! (icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics) |
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 9
|
Thanks for your welcome!
My introduction was a bit on the short side isn't it? If anyone is interesten in more info about me just ask. I may answer...... or not. |
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Dee Eff Dubble You
Posts: 1,631
|
I want to know more. Have you ever watched the same movie twice in a row?
__________________
My newest signature. |
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 9
|
Hmmm, let me think, yes i think i have. Oh does an episode of half an hour count too? Then i definitivey have more then once hehee
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
|
Then you'll be right at home here.
__________________
![]() *clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy* RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!! PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers! (icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics) |
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2003
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 1,198
|
Feel at home?
I live here!!!!!!!!!!! Get outta my house!!!!! I'm just messin' with you guys! Everyone can stay as long as you like. suckers........ What? I didn't say anything!
__________________
![]()
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2003
Location: the Holy Land
Posts: 551
|
it felt goooooooooooooooooooooood
__________________
take care now, bye bye then... A-C forever!!!!! same with A-P! |
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2003
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 1,198
|
what? did you fart?
__________________
![]()
|
|
|
|
|
#15 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2003
Location: the Holy Land
Posts: 551
|
*looks at zane with fear* nooooo...
Quote:
__________________
take care now, bye bye then... A-C forever!!!!! same with A-P! |
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: California!^^
Posts: 42
|
We know ur GUILTY!
7th turtle u can't hide it.There was a huge stank comin from ur direction.-fwew-
__________________
"Forgiveness is devine,but never pay full price for late pizza!"-Mikey"GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO GO GO!"-Vanilla Ice.
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2003
Location: the Holy Land
Posts: 551
|
it wasn't me!! honest!! it's my dog... ok, i don't have a dog... it was my cat! i don't have a cat either... I KNOW! it was my sea turtles (and i do have them
__________________
take care now, bye bye then... A-C forever!!!!! same with A-P! |
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
|
Well, if you need me----*runs from Zane and Mary the chainsaw*
__________________
![]() *clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy* RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!! PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers! (icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics) |
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2003
Location: the Holy Land
Posts: 551
|
since when do you run?! you can just bamf to anywhere you want (unless there's a wall there
__________________
take care now, bye bye then... A-C forever!!!!! same with A-P! |
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
|
Oh, yeah! BAMF! *disappears* *CRASH*
OWWIE!!!!
__________________
![]() *clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy* RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!! PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers! (icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics) |
|
|
![]() |
|
|