![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 149
|
Where is a good place to find TMNT Gifs?
Looking for one for my signature
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
|
I really depends on what you're looking for. In the Nick turtles subforum there's a thread dedicated to gifs for that series. I'm sure there are others for the other series in their subforum.
And if all else fails...Google Image Search has a special filter for animated gifs.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 149
|
Thank you.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Y'all need Jesus
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
|
That gif makes me realize the buildings in the background change. Haha.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,371
|
Well there's always this thread from the "Fan Works" forum: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=23370
And I had a post on that thread, where I found a treasure trove of many GIFs. (I don't know if anyone noticed though... http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...&postcount=125 Last edited by Refractive Reflections; 06-08-2013 at 12:35 AM. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|