The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2013, 02:10 AM   #1
blue_angel99
Hench Mutant
 
blue_angel99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 382
Conan O' Brien is Mikey?!

Thursday night on Conan, Steven Ho had Conan wear an orange mask while doing some martial art moves. Conan + chucks=
__________________
blue_angel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 04:00 AM   #2
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Totally threadworthy.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 04:20 AM   #3
Vivi
Mad Scientist
 
Vivi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ninja HQ, Moon
Posts: 1,076
^You're such a grouch, Powder.

Love Conan & love Mikey. Should have guessed they matched his hair to the bandana to the weapon. But yeah, I'm not sure if these kinds of observations have their own thread. HIMYM had an episode that talked about the TMNT comics and Laird/Eastman!
__________________
"I can't believe this place...it's all so horrible."
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 06:39 AM   #4
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Here's the video of it.

__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 06:50 AM   #5
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Now we're talkin'. Awesome.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 07:50 AM   #6
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
I always like him.

Well ever since he played one of my favorite game franchise that is.

Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 08:24 AM   #7
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
heheh, I posted that video on my twitter and just got a reply from Steven Ho himself.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 09:28 AM   #8
Gwydion
Hench Mutant
 
Gwydion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 331
Gotta admit, this gave me a pretty good laugh!
__________________
Gwydion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 09:42 AM   #9
marcelangelo
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,471
hahahaha, thanks for sharing, man!..
I used to love watching conan o brian when he was still doing the late night show in new york
unfortunatelly I dont receive his show anymore..
marcelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 09:52 AM   #10
alliance
Hench Mutant
 
alliance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 328
this was actually quite good.. thank you..
__________________

80's TURTLES MUCH COOLER THAN FORGOTTEN 4KIDS
alliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 10:16 AM   #11
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
Awesome vid! Conan is hilarious.
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 11:10 AM   #12
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Conan rocks, and this video confirms that fact.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 11:50 AM   #13
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
I normally don't like Conan but I have to admit, this clip was hilarious!
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:31 PM   #14
Gin Rummy
Stone Warrior
 
Gin Rummy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 648
That video was awesome! I have to start watching him again.
__________________
Maybe, just once, someone will call me 'Sir' without adding, 'You're making a scene.'
Gin Rummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:44 PM   #15
Shedder
Hench Mutant
 
Shedder's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 297
Love Conan. Always good for a laugh. Great post. Thanks for showing it
Shedder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 03:24 PM   #16
LeoNerdo
Stone Warrior
 
LeoNerdo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 872
This popped up on my facebook feed. Good stuff! Conan is a funny guy.
LeoNerdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 03:57 PM   #17
psychturtle
Mad Scientist
 
psychturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,001
I absolutely love the Conan show. thanks for sharing! I'll have to go check my dvr
psychturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 06:14 PM   #18
blue_angel99
Hench Mutant
 
blue_angel99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 382
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
Here's the video of it.

Thanks amigo for posting the link. You're awesome!!

I should have waited for the clip to be available online, but I was so excited I could wait to post a thread. Sorryz
__________________
blue_angel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 07:26 PM   #19
LH
Leatherhead
 
LH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,705
I saw this last night! I wish they would have included the part where he uses the nunchucks!
LH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 07:33 PM   #20
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Man...Conan is tall.

That is all.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.