The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2013, 11:19 AM   #1
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
Have you guys seen this? Cool but sad

http://io9.com/is-this-the-most-gut-...-ev-1096343726
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 11:43 AM   #2
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
Yeah it's all over tumblr. Most looks kinda sad yes but for some reason I don't feel a thing.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 12:01 PM   #3
DonatelloNinja82
Mad Scientist
 
DonatelloNinja82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,345
Yah, I saw them on deviantart. Very talented artist, and very emotional art.
__________________
Michelangelo: Holy guacamole with hot sauce and jalapenos!

DonatelloNinja82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 12:16 PM   #4
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
Shark Blade you cold soul, J/K. Yeah I saw them this morning for the first time. Really like the pieces. Some of the best fan art I've seen.
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 01:14 PM   #5
Captain PunchYouHard
Hench Mutant
 
Captain PunchYouHard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 334
You can buy prints on Amazon. I seriously considered it, but frankly I don't need any assistance getting depressed just (literally) hanging around.
__________________

(GIF by Martinf)
Captain PunchYouHard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 01:19 PM   #6
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Yeah, there was a thread about it. Pretty sad.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 06:12 PM   #7
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Boooooooooo.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 06:52 PM   #8
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Pretty epic. Hadn't seen those before. Thanks for sharing!
__________________
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 06:59 PM   #9
Prowler
Emperor
 
Prowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 9,998
I found the one with Super Mario apologizing to a crying April and sad Casey for killing the Turtles sadder.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 07:13 PM   #10
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
I found the one with Super Mario apologizing to a crying April and sad Casey for killing the Turtles sadder.
Completely agree.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 08:52 PM   #11
Refractive Reflections
Mad Scientist
 
Refractive Reflections's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,371
That's already been posted in this thread:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40092
Refractive Reflections is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.