The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2003, 07:27 AM   #1
TMNTGal
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,061
Sewer Playsetand Razor Jet

Official site posted new photos yesterday. Playset looks awesome as does the Razor Jet.

http://www.ninjaturtles.com/toys/200...r/playset.html

http://www.ninjaturtles.com/toys/200...rjetboxed.html
__________________

TMNTGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2003, 07:54 AM   #2
Donatello02
Stone Warrior
 
Donatello02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 503
I would buy two, one to open and one to keep still boxed...but that would run a bit on my wallet. Do you open your vehicles/what not, keep them boxed, or buy two to do the same?
__________________

'What ninja weapon did Don get? A stickball bat.
Hey, you can call it a 'bo'. But you can call it a
Ford Tempo too...it's still just a stick.'
Donatello02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2003, 01:59 PM   #3
TMNTGal
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,061
Sometimes I buy by the case but most of the time 2 of each figure and vehicle. I like having certain items opened. I'm definitly picking up an extra Lair playset and Razor Jet vehicle.
__________________

TMNTGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2003, 11:47 AM   #4
JameO
Mad Scientist
 
JameO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,753
Dang those look wicked! All this stuff coming out and no money. Thanks for the links.
__________________
"Lie, Cheat & Steal, Atleast I'm Honest"
JameO is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.