The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Forum Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2013, 12:57 PM   #1
Whatswiththeheadbands?
The Weed of Crime
 
Whatswiththeheadbands?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The Shadow's Sanctum
Posts: 3,007
Which TMNT character are you?

There is a thread like this, but it is 12 years old and i would have had powder down my throat if i bumped it

Here is a quiz i found: http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...racter-are-you

Take the quiz and find out which one you are most like.

It's based upon the 2003 series, so if you want something more up to date, then take this one instead:http://turtles.nick.co.uk/quiz
__________________
Who knows what Evil lurks in the hearts of Men?
The Shadow knows...
Whatswiththeheadbands? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 03:22 PM   #2
AT-Man
I SEEN IT
 
AT-Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: FIN
Posts: 2,206
It says I'm a Foot Soldier. It might be accurate...
__________________

Through the Golden Door
AT-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 03:57 PM   #3
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite
 
Lethal Lullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,816
I got Raphael
Lethal Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:04 PM   #4
Blossombrooks
Stone Warrior
 
Blossombrooks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: 'hero' turtle land
Posts: 946
Apparently I'm Leo, no surprises there. I always was a teachers pet and I'm moral to the point of being annoying! He's always been the turtle I've identified with most.

So who did you get WWTHB's?
__________________
There's too much green to feel blue!
http://blossombrooks.deviantart.com/
Blossombrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:13 PM   #5
Luigiperps
Mad Scientist
 
Luigiperps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 1,060
Ism Leo and the shredder.
__________________

Why I love Mikey. He looks into the
face of a giant, killer, mutant alligator with this face.
Luigiperps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:04 PM   #6
Davin
Stone Warrior
 
Davin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: ...into the night
Posts: 899
2k3 quiz says I'm Leo, nick quiz says I'm Raph.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:33 PM   #7
WhitefinDolphin
Foot Soldier
 
WhitefinDolphin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: n/a
Posts: 100
Oh snap. I got Casey Jones.


I would say I'm more laid back like Michelangelo really, but I can agree I'm kind of like Casey Jones due to his passion of fighting for the greater good.
WhitefinDolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:27 AM   #8
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite
 
Lethal Lullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,816
Oh the 2K3 one said I'm Michelangelo. (I got Raph from the Nick one)
Lethal Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 02:54 PM   #9
shuriken
Second City Shinobi
 
shuriken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Chi-town
Posts: 4,182
Mikey from 2k3
Leo From 2k12
__________________
Some things are better left unsaid. This isn't one of them
shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 02:54 PM   #10
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!
 
MsMarvelDuckie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Posts: 8,773
Apparently, I am Mikey no matter how you "slice" it, LOL!! I got him on both quizzes- go figure.
__________________
"You IDIOTS! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -from "Spaceballs"

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 01:48 PM   #11
Whatswiththeheadbands?
The Weed of Crime
 
Whatswiththeheadbands?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The Shadow's Sanctum
Posts: 3,007
Just remembered i never did this.

2003:
Spoiler:


2012:
Spoiler:
YOU'RE RAPHAEL!
Are you all about action? Because Raph is a straight-up brawler. Raphael has no patience for hiding in shadows or keeping his voice down. Tough, brawny, and aggressive, Raph would rather fight first and ask questions later, which sometimes gets the Turtles in over their heads. He and Leo constantly clash over the best plan of action -- as in, Leo likes to plan, and Raph likes action. Raph's also got a sarcastic sense of humor, and the only one safe from his insults is his loyal pet turtle, Spike. Do you have a pet turtle? Maybe you should get one!


I'm sensing a pattern here.
__________________
Who knows what Evil lurks in the hearts of Men?
The Shadow knows...
Whatswiththeheadbands? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 04:09 AM   #12
Vivi
Mad Scientist
 
Vivi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ninja HQ, Moon
Posts: 1,076
Man, I got April. I so wanted to be Shredder after I saw the option of sipping green tea and planning world domination.

And Leo for the Nick one. But surely they mean genetically UNmodified seaweed? Right?
__________________
"I can't believe this place...it's all so horrible."

Last edited by Vivi; 11-30-2013 at 04:27 AM.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 04:12 PM   #13
raphmike
Foot Soldier
 
raphmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: usa
Posts: 156
i am mikey that cool.
raphmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 04:28 PM   #14
Guitar_Raph
Superhero musician
 
Guitar_Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 2,191


Mikey rocks! I got him!
__________________


Mikey drums with nunchucks!
Guitar_Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:37 PM   #15
dudeabides
Foot Soldier
 
dudeabides's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 105
When I tried to answer the ?'s like my favorite character I got him:



and when I tried again answering sincerely like myself I got...



Huh. That, which food do you like best question has got to go Mikey's way for a lot of people.
dudeabides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:52 PM   #16
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Mikey...but really I could tell by the answers that's what I'd get...
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 11:32 PM   #17
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
I wanted to be happy-go lucky like Mikey but I know pretty damn well that I am Raph, the hothead and impatient one, through and through.

Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 12:03 AM   #18
Michelangelo
Foot Soldier
 
Michelangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 244
Fun little quizzes.
No surprises who I turned out to be in both cases, me.
Personally I feel that I have a fairly even mix of all 4 turtles' character's.
Mikey is cool with me.
Michelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 05:20 PM   #19
DonatelloNinja82
Mad Scientist
 
DonatelloNinja82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,345
I got Mikey...never saw that coming!! I got Donnie on the 2k12 quiz.
__________________
Michelangelo: Holy guacamole with hot sauce and jalapenos!

DonatelloNinja82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 05:44 AM   #20
Mr. J
Thug
 
Mr. J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 69
2K3 Mikey
and 2K12 Raph.

How'd that work.
__________________
Mr. J is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.