The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2013, 02:07 PM   #1
NYShell
Stone Warrior
 
NYShell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Long Island, NY - Dallas, TX
Posts: 581
TMNT Clothing (Mirage Influence/Style)

Hey everyone.

I'm trying to find TMNT clothing that's Mirage influenced(no Nick clothing or 2k3 clothing or 87). I've been googling it and found some cool ones, but haven't found that many. I was wondering if you guys see any clothing (mostly shirts) online or in stores that have the comic style influence on it (graphics,designs,logos,pictures) and post it to this thread that would be great! I'd love to wear some original Mirage artwork shirts.
__________________
"All fathers care for their sons."


** LOOKING FOR 2016 SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES EXCLUSIVE TMNT STATUES (LEO, MIKE, RAPH) **
NYShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.