The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: What does Shredder say to Danny?
Shut up. 2 22.22%
Random Gibberish 6 66.67%
Other 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2014, 02:52 PM   #1
MastahShredder
Stone Warrior
 
MastahShredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 743
What exactly does Shredder say to Danny?

__________________
MastahShredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 02:57 PM   #2
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Sounds like he didn't say anything.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 02:59 PM   #3
pdizzle
Stone Warrior
 
pdizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: east coast, usa
Posts: 529
Ahhh..........
or
haaaa........
pdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 02:59 PM   #4
MastahShredder
Stone Warrior
 
MastahShredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 743
Shut up makes some sense to me only because Danny was about to speak and he stopped him. Just my humble opinion.
__________________
MastahShredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 03:18 PM   #5
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
I see/hear what you mean, phonetically it's very similar, but I think it's just a Kiai.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 03:32 PM   #6
MastahShredder
Stone Warrior
 
MastahShredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 743
It could very well be a Kiai.

Not the best thread, I just wanted some second opinions because I've often wondered about it.

Actually after listening again he might actually say the word Kiai. Could be a bone toss to those who understand Japanese culture.
__________________
MastahShredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 04:19 PM   #7
TheJ-manTurtleMan
Stone Warrior
 
TheJ-manTurtleMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 646
I always thought its was just the sound of his gauntlet blades
__________________
Hey Man! It's The J-Man!

"I love a little hot sauce on my pizza! I love a little hot sauce yes I dooo!"
TheJ-manTurtleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 04:33 PM   #8
electric_sheep
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,639
he said nothing, it's just sound of the blades tweaked a little and maybe a sound of Danny reacting...
electric_sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 04:55 PM   #9
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,098
ha

you actually made the thread. nice. but yeah I really don't think he said anything.
turtlefanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 05:52 PM   #10
MastahShredder
Stone Warrior
 
MastahShredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 743
How does he say nothing? There is clearly a voice alongside the blades and it's Shredders.

If I had to guess..he told Danny to shut up in anger when Danny went to come up with another lie.
__________________
MastahShredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 05:55 PM   #11
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
It's just a grunt. SHYAA or some ish like that. It's definitely not an actual word.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 05:59 PM   #12
MastahShredder
Stone Warrior
 
MastahShredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
It's just a grunt. SHYAA or some ish like that. It's definitely not an actual word.
I disagree but I won't defend it to the death stubbornly.

Lol, what a small thing to talk about.
__________________
MastahShredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 06:01 PM   #13
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
__________________
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.