The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2014, 07:00 AM   #1
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
Official Movie Interviews

THought this might be a good thread to keep the Trailers/PIc other marketing separate,

Megan fox Interview


http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/105...a-turtle.jhtml
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 07:08 AM   #2
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Cool, I Think this would be a good thread for all Interviews with the stars from the movie, So we can expect close to release date, Stars like Megan Fox to appear on the Tonight Show or any Talk Show promoting the movie.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 08:20 AM   #3
Puddinpop
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 864
Quote:
Originally Posted by samxsteal View Post
THought this might be a good thread to keep the Trailers/PIc other marketing separate,

Megan fox Interview


http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/105...a-turtle.jhtml
DAMMIT SAM you ALWAYS beat me to it You the man dude, thanks for posting, on both sites

Edit: Well for the ten thousand kids that said they are writing off the movie strictly bc April won't be a "Red head" can rest easy now and give the movie a chance
I also take Wills little comments as " yes.. there will be Krang" seriously that guy could just stand there silent and still be funny Gonna add a great element to the movie.
Hell....Yea


Lots of emo cons this time lol

Last edited by Puddinpop; 06-09-2014 at 08:34 AM.
Puddinpop is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 08:34 AM   #4
Radical Raph
Stone Warrior
 
Radical Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 702
It's funny but the ninja turtle faces are probably more capable of expression than Megan's.

Arnett seems like the perfect Vernon.
__________________
"Less rahk n' row, boys!" -Leuhnardoh

Radical Raph is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 08:47 AM   #5
MastahShredder
Stone Warrior
 
MastahShredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 743
I've come to really like Megan after stuff like this. She seems genuine and looks like she has put a lot of effort into April.
__________________
MastahShredder is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 09:24 AM   #6
Puddinpop
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 864
Quote:
Originally Posted by MastahShredder View Post
I've come to really like Megan after stuff like this. She seems genuine and looks like she has put a lot of effort into April.
She does... she's a person. The more I see her in interviews the more I like her. This isn't an "eye candy" role.. so this is her chance to show the world what she can do. I think shell do fine ; )

Last edited by Puddinpop; 06-09-2014 at 10:37 AM.
Puddinpop is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 09:25 AM   #7
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill
 
Netkeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Texas, but not for much longer
Posts: 3,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by MastahShredder View Post
I've come to really like Megan after stuff like this. She seems genuine and looks like she has put a lot of effort into April.
Or she's just a good talker.
__________________
Netkeeper is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 09:25 AM   #8
graphic_content
Mad Scientist
 
graphic_content's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by samxsteal View Post
THought this might be a good thread to keep the Trailers/PIc other marketing separate,

Megan fox Interview


http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/105...a-turtle.jhtml
fun interview, nothing earth shattering, but its great just to hear from the cast. i wonder if we'll see any more that feature the mo-cap cast, but that may be a delicate situation seeing as how two of the principal cg characters voice actors got replaced.

i can only imagine how awkward it would be to broadcast a interview with Pete Ploszek, and he talks about his process of bringing Leo to life, not knowing a few months from the time of the interview he would be replaced.
__________________
graphic_content is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 09:31 AM   #9
Radical Raph
Stone Warrior
 
Radical Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by MastahShredder View Post
I've come to really like Megan after stuff like this. She seems genuine and looks like she has put a lot of effort into April.
I do appreciate the fact that she's a fan. And it doesn't seem like she's just saying that either. I'm definitely willing to give her a chance.
__________________
"Less rahk n' row, boys!" -Leuhnardoh

Radical Raph is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 09:31 AM   #10
sethmartin
Stone Warrior
 
sethmartin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 706
I think Will Arnett pretty much just confirmed an appearance by Krang!
sethmartin is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 09:46 AM   #11
Radical Raph
Stone Warrior
 
Radical Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by sethmartin View Post
I think Will Arnett pretty much just confirmed an appearance by Krang!
You know, I'm glad that things like Krang and some of the crazier concepts seem like they could be totally plausible in this new turtles universe. I really appreciate the tone they've set up so far. It's just realistic enough without having to exclude all the other fantasy elements.

They could have easily went the Nolan Batman route with this movie, but they didn't. It seems to be embracing what most people love about the franchise.
__________________
"Less rahk n' row, boys!" -Leuhnardoh

Radical Raph is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 09:50 AM   #12
Puddinpop
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 864
Quote:
Originally Posted by sethmartin View Post
I think Will Arnett pretty much just confirmed an appearance by Krang!
Right? I laughed when I saw him give the interviewer that look after saying he can't talk about it. Seems like the perfect choice for a Vernon. I cant believe in less than two months I'm going to possibly see a Live Action Krang.
Puddinpop is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 09:54 AM   #13
zodiac brave
Stone Warrior
 
zodiac brave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: san antonio, tx
Posts: 822
nice...it IS good to have a glimpse at the leads and hear some of what they have to say. i'll watch will arnett in anything but i'm still a little leary about fox.

i could give a crap about her personally and yeah, i think she's pretty, but i truly am a little concerned about what her performance might yield. i really dont think she's ever impressed me in the slightest as an actor.

i know a lot of people think she was really good in this is 40 and sometimes point that out as a career performance high, but i dont see it. she kinda came off as wooden and forced, but whatev.

hopefully, shes decent enough in this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddinpop View Post
Right? I laughed when I saw him give the interviewer that look after saying he can't talk about it. Seems like the perfect choice for a Vernon. I cant believe in less than two months I'm going to possibly see a Live Action Krang.

lol. emphasis on the POSSIBLY! if they do bring in krang (and i do think that would be dope), i have a feeling it'll be more easter egg-ish, or hint-like that would maybe set him/them up as a future plot point in whatever possible sequels may or may not arise.

oops! sorry bout the double-post...fixed it!
__________________
what we were after, was lashings of ultra-violence.

zodiac brave is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 09:58 AM   #14
voltron80
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by samxsteal View Post
THought this might be a good thread to keep the Trailers/PIc other marketing separate,

Megan fox Interview


http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/105...a-turtle.jhtml
Has there been interviews with the four guys that play the turtles?
voltron80 is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 10:13 AM   #15
MastahShredder
Stone Warrior
 
MastahShredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netkeeper View Post
Or she's just a good talker.
I believe her. She's about that age where the OT was in it's prime and the original film was released. I don't think she is a die-hard but at least she respects, and tries her best to make the character work.
__________________
MastahShredder is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 10:15 AM   #16
MastahShredder
Stone Warrior
 
MastahShredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 743
Spoiler:
Why do you guys think the tower from the building falling apart, all the police, the people running like there is something huge in the middle of Times Square..I bet the ground starts to shake and hello Technodrome. Now that would be awesome.
__________________
MastahShredder is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 10:16 AM   #17
Puddinpop
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 864
Quote:
Originally Posted by zodiac brave View Post
nice...it IS good to have a glimpse at the leads and hear some of what they have to say. i'll watch will arnett in anything but i'm still a little leary about fox.

i could give a crap about her personally and yeah, i think she's pretty, but i truly am a little concerned about what her performance might yield. i really dont think she's ever impressed me in the slightest as an actor.

i know a lot of people think she was really good in this is 40 and sometimes point that out as a career performance high, but i dont see it. she kinda came off as wooden and forced, but whatev.

hopefully, shes decent enough in this!


lol. emphasis on the POSSIBLY! if they do bring in krang (and i do think that would be dope), i have a feeling it'll be more easter egg-ish, or hint-like that would maybe set him/them up as a future plot point in whatever possible sequels may or may not arise.

oops! sorry bout the double-post...fixed it!
Agreed man.. id be satisfied even if it were an after credit reveal lol.

Edit for Sewer. I always thought that Tower falling was the Foot/Shredder cutting channel six's ability to broadcast news to the city. Like maybe taking them off the air and enforcing some kind of control over the city. Like Martial law in a way
Puddinpop is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 10:54 AM   #18
zodiac brave
Stone Warrior
 
zodiac brave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: san antonio, tx
Posts: 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddinpop View Post
Agreed man.. id be satisfied even if it were an after credit reveal lol.

Edit for Sewer. I always thought that Tower falling was the Foot/Shredder cutting channel six's ability to broadcast news to the city. Like maybe taking them off the air and enforcing some kind of control over the city. Like Martial law in a way
yeah, but nowadays theres social media n cell phones.
__________________
what we were after, was lashings of ultra-violence.

zodiac brave is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 11:28 AM   #19
Puddinpop
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 864
Quote:
Originally Posted by zodiac brave View Post
yeah, but nowadays theres social media n cell phones.
True... and she waaaaass using her cell phone in the trailer to record what was happening in the subway. Hmmm... I hope it is the Technodrome... Id def. welcome that outcome
Puddinpop is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 11:32 AM   #20
graphic_content
Mad Scientist
 
graphic_content's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,423
i think its funny that when asked about how much time would be spent in the sewers...WILL ARNETT responded by saying, [there is time in the sewers, time in the lair] if they lair is in the sewers, arent they one and the same locale, essentially?

i am attempting to scour the internet for more interviews, but everything recent featuring Will Arnett, and co. have been for other projects, ie. the Lego movie.

i could not be more stoked for this film, and i am foaming at the mouth for more stuff. namely footage, but i love me a good interview too.
__________________
graphic_content is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
live action films


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.