The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2002, 06:46 PM   #1
Anonymous
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I won't usually post the updates here but I'm in a highly-caffeinated mood right now Okay okay, I'm gonna shuddup now, heh.

Amanda (2 days to go! )
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2002, 10:10 PM   #2
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
*rejoices and throws blue and white streamers everywhere*
Woohoo! Good job as always, Amandatello! I visited Plushie Peril after getting your e-mail on the list. I just love your art style. I shall patiently await the next installment with "Lurch."
*runs off, laughing like a maniac*
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2002, 07:18 AM   #3
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
ooooooh... gotta go see it!! *runs off*
__________________
Tinselcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.