The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2003, 06:19 PM   #1
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
Finally found the extreme sports turtles........

....but I didn't pick them up. They weren't all that bad in person, and I'll get them eventually, but today I'd rather spend my money on Marvel Legends.
__________________
cqb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 08:43 PM   #2
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
same here, I saw them, but im saving my money for my monthly comic trip
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 02:45 PM   #3
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
I spotted them at Walmart. I was tempted to get them, but I think I'll wait a while. Cqb's right... They don't look too bad in person.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 02:50 PM   #4
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Actually, I think they're kinda fun. I wasn't going to buy them, but my mother decided to pick them up without asking me. Very nice of her, though. Anyway, instead of taking them back, my siblings cleaned the house, and got them as a reward.

They aren't the best figures in the line, with several flaws, but they really aren't that bad.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.