The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2014, 09:53 PM   #1
psychturtle
Mad Scientist
 
psychturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,001
More from SDCC: Prime1's Raphael Statue

https://tapatalk.com/tapatalk_mobile...OHk5YS5qcGc%3D

Or

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...-Ninja-Turtles

Afraid of the price for this. Soooo much turtle stuff announced this year. Really cool that a lot of the new stuff is not from playmates toys
psychturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 10:27 PM   #2
The Fifth Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Fifth Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
I've been wanting to buy something from the new movie and I think I finally found my "something." Are the others in the works?
The Fifth Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 12:40 AM   #3
madyankees
Hench Mutant
 
madyankees's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Singapore
Posts: 329
Holy crap. Someone save our wallets
madyankees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 01:48 AM   #4
discordiatookie
facehugger
 
discordiatookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Posts: 2,817
Was trying to make out the Shredder in the background before I noticed the transformers logo on the front of it. Oops!

Anyway, nice looking statue!
__________________
Oh Discordia! Charyou Tree! Come, Reap!
Don't tell us to grow up and out of it
I got my cloak and dagger in a bar room brawl

You actually trying to read this tiny text? Damn, you're dedicated! This is all just for effect you know...

original TMNT art collection
discordiatookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 05:37 AM   #5
Green Machine
Hench Mutant
 
Green Machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 442
Whoa! That is badass! That thing is gonna be like $1,000+ right?

Last edited by Green Machine; 07-27-2014 at 05:42 AM.
Green Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 06:49 AM   #6
psychturtle
Mad Scientist
 
psychturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,001
I have no idea on the pricing. I'm guessing at least $899. That's a big statue but it's really neat. Looks liken he maquette we saw when the designs were announced.

Last edited by psychturtle; 07-29-2014 at 07:49 AM.
psychturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:03 AM   #7
Darth Knuckles
Stone Warrior
 
Darth Knuckles's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Mutani-Isle
Posts: 701
Yeah I'd love to buy this but with the size and the probable steep price tag, I'll just have to wait and see if it makes sense for me to buy one. I am only interested in Raph though....unless they make more than just the turtles.
__________________
"Shredder, what have you done!?!" - Tiger Claw (Annihilation: Earth!)
Darth Knuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:57 PM   #8
50centinchange
Thug
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychturtle View Post
I have no idea on the pricing. I'm guessing at least $899. That's a big statue but it's really neat. Looks liken he maquette we saw when the designs were announced.
If you have no idea on the pricing, why are you saying $1400 and then that they need to sell 250 at that price to make the other Turtles on pages 20 and 21 of the thread below?

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...=46181&page=20
50centinchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 01:01 PM   #9
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
The dates are different & he explained where he got his info... Goodness.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 01:49 PM   #10
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist
 
Metalwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,563
If they sell the Raph through Side Show Collectables, strong odds are they'll have a way to pay in monthly installments. I went on there and they have Optimus Prime for about $3,000, payable as a lump sum or about $295 a month payment plan.

If Raph is about $1,400, he'd be paid off in about 5 months.
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 01:55 PM   #11
Green Machine
Hench Mutant
 
Green Machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 442
Have they confirmed the exact size of it?
Green Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 02:32 PM   #12
beeshaw
Hench Mutant
 
beeshaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Toronto-ish
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Machine View Post
Have they confirmed the exact size of it?
I don't know the dimensions but it's 1/4 scale.

from jedisword on SSF -

Quote:
i actually got a response from prime 1:

Thank you for your message.

We are still working on theme base for all turtles, every each of them can be connect together. Our goal is to make them like a team very important for us.

Scale will be 1/4.

Thank you
prime1.
http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...-Ninja-Turtles
__________________
beeshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 05:58 PM   #13
Green Machine
Hench Mutant
 
Green Machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeshaw View Post
I don't know the dimensions but it's 1/4 scale.

from jedisword on SSF -



http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...-Ninja-Turtles
Awesome thanks.
Green Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.