The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2002, 05:36 PM   #1
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Hey, anybody got any other ideas for The Technodrome Forum Drinking Game? I'm writing them down, and I need some more suggestions. Here's what I've got so far:
...take a sip when Azure hands someone a mango
...take a gulp if it is not a "welcome mango"
...take a sip when Azure freaks and runs out of the thread
...take a gulp when Azure gets wet and complains about it
...take a sip when Azure blushes
...take a gulp if he's just been kissed
...take a sip when Azure 'shakes angry fist'
...take a gulp when Azure leaves in a puff of blue smoke
...take a sip when someone is glomped
...take a gulp if the glompee is someone other than Azure
...take a sip when Azure withdraws into his shell
...take a gulp if someone knocks on his shell
...take a sip if someone makes a "mature" comment about a TMNT character
...take a gulp if that character is not a turtle
...take another if it's Splinter
...take a gulp every time the topic changes

Any ideas?
Kali is offline  
Old 06-27-2002, 10:23 PM   #2
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Uh oh...I seem to be on that list a lot. That can't be good, especially since I'll be missing for a week.
*eats a mango*
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 06-27-2002, 10:34 PM   #3
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
I know you show up a lot, that's why I need more suggestions for the other members.

Ooh, have fun, Azure!
Kali is offline  
Old 06-27-2002, 10:41 PM   #4
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Thanks, Kali! Hey, I've got a few!!

-take a sip whenever Tinselcat threatens someone with a newspaper
-take a gulp if Tinselcat baps someone with the newspaper
-take a gulp whenever someone mentions world domination
-take a sip whenever Nun talks about being a demi-god
-take a gulp whenever HT takes out her electro-charged pitch fork
-take a swig whenever someone mentions Jet Li or Jackie Chan

I've seem to run out of ideas...
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 06-27-2002, 11:54 PM   #5
Skeletoncrew
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bearing in on your spicy brains
Posts: 3,275
Take a sip every time someone gets the "deer in headlights" look.
Take a gulp whenever Skeletoncrew tells someone to pinch Splinter on the butt.

(Oy. Thats it for now...I'm SO sleepy!)
__________________

Adult TMNT fan art and fiction contest Now accepting entries!
Skeletoncrew is offline  
Old 06-28-2002, 07:35 AM   #6
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
HEY! i get the distinct feeling that azure is making fun of me!! *baps azure on the head with her rolled-up newspaper, then takes a gulp of her strawberry daqueri*
__________________
Tinselcat is offline  
Old 06-28-2002, 08:33 AM   #7
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Oookay, here's some for me...

*take a sip when I go into Leo mode (frowning at the frivolous nature of youth, excessive flirting, or confusing RPGs)*

*take a sip when I protest the idea of a gay Donnie*

*take a gulp if my posts have been attacked by the typo demons*

*takle a sip when I morph my right arm into another tool*

*take a gulp when I sneak in and do something mischevious to ruin the fun*
HorseTechie is offline  
Old 06-28-2002, 09:17 AM   #8
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
OUCH!
*rubs the spot on his arm where TC bapped him with the newspaper*
That wasn't very nice!
*shakes angry fist at TC, then gulps down a can of Mountain Dew*
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 06-28-2002, 01:02 PM   #9
Loolaa
Mad Scientist
 
Loolaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,018
*gulps a whisky &coke*

I can't think of any... I have no imagination...
Loolaa is offline  
Old 06-28-2002, 01:47 PM   #10
SeaThreePeeO
Mad Scientist
 
SeaThreePeeO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: The Void
Posts: 1,345
Ooo I feature in this game. I must be real then and not a figment of my imagination.

*gulps, sips and so on*
__________________
Zombies, once you get past the stench of rotting flesh and their unhealthy obsession with brains, they're really nice people.
SeaThreePeeO is offline  
Old 06-28-2002, 02:13 PM   #11
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
i'm so evil, i had to put up this one...
*take a gulp when someone mentions doing something naughty with a ninja turtle*

__________________
Tinselcat is offline  
Old 06-28-2002, 03:34 PM   #12
Skeletoncrew
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bearing in on your spicy brains
Posts: 3,275
Take a sip whenever Nunchucker starts a new fic.
Take a gulp whenever Nunchucker finishes a fic.
__________________

Adult TMNT fan art and fiction contest Now accepting entries!
Skeletoncrew is offline  
Old 06-28-2002, 03:39 PM   #13
SeaThreePeeO
Mad Scientist
 
SeaThreePeeO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: The Void
Posts: 1,345
More sips then gulps I take it?
__________________
Zombies, once you get past the stench of rotting flesh and their unhealthy obsession with brains, they're really nice people.
SeaThreePeeO is offline  
Old 06-28-2002, 03:44 PM   #14
Skeletoncrew
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bearing in on your spicy brains
Posts: 3,275
You got it!

Oh, and chug the whole thing every time Nunchucker trips on an animal and breaks a limb.

(I expect to never have to do that, Nun, so don't let me down!)
__________________

Adult TMNT fan art and fiction contest Now accepting entries!
Skeletoncrew is offline  
Old 06-29-2002, 12:01 AM   #15
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Heh heh...

...take a sip whenever someone mentions the Turtle Wax

...take a gulp if it's actually used on someone
Kali is offline  
Old 06-29-2002, 12:28 AM   #16
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Eep!
*runs out of the thread*
*takes a sip of Mountain Dew*
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 06-29-2002, 01:17 PM   #17
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
*takes a sip of cappuccino*
...take a sip if anyone records anything happening on the forum (pictures, videos, etc.)
...take a gulp if they use it for blackmail
...take another gulp if it works!
...take a sip if splinter tries to attack/discipline someone.
...take a gulp if it's taken as a sexual advance by the target
Tinselcat is offline  
Old 07-01-2002, 09:57 PM   #18
Samantha
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 337
Take a sip if a event in the thread leads to someone being inspired to draw a picture and post it on their page.

Ya know once Azure gets back we are going to get drunk very very fast.
__________________
"Why did you bring her here?"

"Cause I wanted to redecerate. A couple throw pillows, a tv news reporter, what'd you think?"
Samantha is offline  
Old 07-06-2002, 11:41 PM   #19
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
*pops back in*
Did someone just use my name and the word "drunk" in the same sentence? Uh oh...I don't like the looks of this.
*runs back out of the thread*
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 07-07-2002, 11:17 AM   #20
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Eesh, if he acts this ways about THAT, just wait till he gets aload of what we did to Splinter.
Kali is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.