The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2014, 11:32 AM   #1
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,164
Schmoes Knows Review of the new Ninja Turtle movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj2L7CJqvSk
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 11:35 AM   #2
Sighphi
Foot Soldier
 
Sighphi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 231
These guys are the worst reviewers ever, seriously.
I dont know how people watch them.

PS- i have not even click on the link. I am going to click it now.

Edit- And now they are part of Movies.com? Damn, they going places.
They actually gave a few bits of info that were useful.

Last edited by Sighphi; 08-06-2014 at 11:43 AM.
Sighphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 11:36 AM   #3
ObiWanFan4life
Mad Scientist
 
ObiWanFan4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
These guys are the worst reviewers ever, seriously.
I dont know how people watch them.

PS- i have not even click on the link. I am going to click it now.
How and why are they the worst reviewers ever?
__________________
"The force will be with you, always"
- Obi-Wan Kenobi
ObiWanFan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 12:00 PM   #4
Sighphi
Foot Soldier
 
Sighphi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiWanFan4life View Post
How and why are they the worst reviewers ever?
From the vids that i've seen they are "scene reviewers" rather that movie reviewers. They would spend the whole video talking about how cool this scene was or how bad this other scene was. They sort of did that here but at least some info was dropped.

It's like reviewing a video game and just saying how cool was the a part in stage five or the cinematic on stage 8. They dont give an overall picture. But i guess that's their style, they dont give an overview cause pretty much everyone does. I just dont like it that much because without seeing the movie..... talking how cool scenes are means little.
Sighphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 12:01 PM   #5
ObiWanFan4life
Mad Scientist
 
ObiWanFan4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
From the vids that i've seen they are "scene reviewers" rather that movie reviewers. They would spend the whole video talking about how cool this scene was or how bad this other scene was. They sort of did that here but at least some info was dropped.

It's like reviewing a video game and just saying how cool was the a part in stage five or the cinematic on stage 8. They dont give an overall picture. But i guess that's their style, they dont give an overview cause pretty much everyone does. I just dont like it that much because without seeing the movie..... talking how cool scenes are means little.
They talk about the highlights of the film.
__________________
"The force will be with you, always"
- Obi-Wan Kenobi
ObiWanFan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 12:18 PM   #6
Shadowsculptor
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 49
Gotta admit they are pretty horrible.

I havnt even watched this vid so dunno what they say about the Turtles, but do I care to watch? Not. At. All.

I'll wait for reviews from people I care about or that I think can provide a legitimate objective view on the film.
Shadowsculptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 01:20 PM   #7
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Most of these Youtube video reviewers are horrible, not just guys.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 03:31 PM   #8
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Most of these Youtube video reviewers are horrible, not just guys.
I;m curious about Grace. I think she's the worst one.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 05:32 PM   #9
strawberryfields
Hench Mutant
 
strawberryfields's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
These guys are the worst reviewers ever, seriously.
I dont know how people watch them.

PS- i have not even click on the link. I am going to click it now.

Edit- And now they are part of Movies.com? Damn, they going places.
They actually gave a few bits of info that were useful.
This was a very good review, I've never seen these guys before but they did a fine job
strawberryfields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 05:32 AM   #10
Mikey_1992
Random Punk
 
Mikey_1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 24
I'm glad they enjoyed the movie.
Mikey_1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.