![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
|
EW runs article trashing the franchise; gets ripped by every commenter
Not sure if this is thread worthy, but what the hey...
http://popwatch.ew.com/2014/08/08/th...-ever-created/ Entertainment Weekly writers think they know everything. The article is about as snarky snot as you would expect. It's clearly someone who knows a lot about the franchise but just wanted to write a negative piece for a high-profile site. The user comments pretty much universally pan the piece's author, so I guess that's justice. Why do I even click on these crap articles that get featured on the Yahoo! homepage?
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
|
|